+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

It really is an odd day when Highlander and Davey Jones unite in their detest of a user. Still more odd things have happened...

baldozer-If you really think you are really a hot bald guy,you would never join a forum about baldness and you would never been so picked when someone was commenting your bald head.So you are some kind of insecure baldy who lives in denial of his feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    baldozer-If you really think you are really a hot bald guy,you would never join a forum about baldness and you would never been so picked when someone was commenting your bald head.So you are some kind of insecure baldy who lives in denial of his feelings.
    I joined the forum to mostly know about the future products that can regrow hair such as histogen/aderans/replicel. At least when there will be a cure, people won't contempt baldness. Now they contempt it because they know bald men are powerless when it comes to grow hair. So while we may not think we are ugly, people still have that image in their mind that bald men are inferior and powerless.

The funny thing is that baldness is not as bad as ugly, but still baldies get mocked more often than ugly people. Having said that, it was only selected few people who used to mock my baldness. Otherwise everybody else is nice with me.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I joined the forum to mostly know about the future products that can regrow hair such as histogen/aderans/replicel. At least when there will be a cure, people won't contempt baldness. Now they contempt it because they know bald men are powerless when it comes to grow hair. So while we may not think we are ugly, people still have that image in their mind that bald men are inferior and powerless.

The funny thing is that baldness is not as bad as ugly, but still baldies get mocked more often than ugly people. Having said that, it was only selected few people who used to mock my baldness. Otherwise everybody else is nice with me.
    so you want hair,you dont like baldness then why you act like it's not big deal

so you want hair,you dont like baldness then why you act like it's not big deal
    Given a choice, I would take hair, but I don't obsess over baldness, like some people do. You will see some people here who are willing to get chemically castrated to save their hair. Its to good to have hair, but my sleep, my sexual health and health overall is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Given a choice, I would take hair, but I don't obsess over baldness, like some people do. You will see some people here who are willing to get chemically castrated to save their hair. Its to good to have hair, but my sleep, my sexual health and health overall is more important.
    that's good,good attitude,if you could weigh it with a treatment,it would be even better

that's good,good attitude,if you could weigh it with a treatment,it would be even better
    When he's rising up, shoot him down lol.