+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Senior Member Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    318

    Default

    It really is an odd day when Highlander and Davey Jones unite in their detest of a user. Still more odd things have happened...

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    baldozer-If you really think you are really a hot bald guy,you would never join a forum about baldness and you would never been so picked when someone was commenting your bald head.So you are some kind of insecure baldy who lives in denial of his feelings.

  3. #23
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    baldozer-If you really think you are really a hot bald guy,you would never join a forum about baldness and you would never been so picked when someone was commenting your bald head.So you are some kind of insecure baldy who lives in denial of his feelings.
    I joined the forum to mostly know about the future products that can regrow hair such as histogen/aderans/replicel. At least when there will be a cure, people won't contempt baldness. Now they contempt it because they know bald men are powerless when it comes to grow hair. So while we may not think we are ugly, people still have that image in their mind that bald men are inferior and powerless.

    The funny thing is that baldness is not as bad as ugly, but still baldies get mocked more often than ugly people. Having said that, it was only selected few people who used to mock my baldness. Otherwise everybody else is nice with me.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I joined the forum to mostly know about the future products that can regrow hair such as histogen/aderans/replicel. At least when there will be a cure, people won't contempt baldness. Now they contempt it because they know bald men are powerless when it comes to grow hair. So while we may not think we are ugly, people still have that image in their mind that bald men are inferior and powerless.

    The funny thing is that baldness is not as bad as ugly, but still baldies get mocked more often than ugly people. Having said that, it was only selected few people who used to mock my baldness. Otherwise everybody else is nice with me.
    so you want hair,you dont like baldness then why you act like it's not big deal

  5. #25
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    so you want hair,you dont like baldness then why you act like it's not big deal
    Given a choice, I would take hair, but I don't obsess over baldness, like some people do. You will see some people here who are willing to get chemically castrated to save their hair. Its to good to have hair, but my sleep, my sexual health and health overall is more important.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Given a choice, I would take hair, but I don't obsess over baldness, like some people do. You will see some people here who are willing to get chemically castrated to save their hair. Its to good to have hair, but my sleep, my sexual health and health overall is more important.
    that's good,good attitude,if you could weigh it with a treatment,it would be even better

  7. #27
    Senior Member Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    that's good,good attitude,if you could weigh it with a treatment,it would be even better
    When he's rising up, shoot him down lol.

Similar Threads

  1. important need opinions about T levels
    By konfusion in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 04:01 AM
  2. What questions are important to ask yourself when considering a HT physician?
    By JJacobs152 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM
  3. The MOST important fact to remember!!!!
    By Jotronic in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:15 PM
  4. Why a folliscope is important with Propecia
    By JustJoe in forum Hair Transplant Veterans
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 02:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

I'm changing from Finasteride and upping the juice to Dutasteride
12-15-2016 10:29 AM
by Spex
Last Post By BaldingHelpMe
Yesterday 09:15 PM
Best foreign hair transplant doctor with great hair line taste?
Yesterday 08:11 PM
by ali1234
Last Post By ali1234
Yesterday 08:11 PM
Marc Dauer, MD- 2412 Grafts FUT
Yesterday 05:35 PM
Last Post By Marc Dauer, MD
Yesterday 05:35 PM
Complete RU58841 Usage Guide
05-01-2013 07:52 PM
Last Post By markusbdc
Yesterday 02:55 PM