+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dropping Propecia, starting spiro

As the title says I'm dropping propecia after trying to fight sides for 2 months...and I'm starting topical spiro...any advice or suggestions? Just trying to keep what I have up there.. any members use topical spiro??

am very keen to know the same,
    im thinking of dropping internals myself for either RU or spiro, any reason you not trying RU mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    am very keen to know the same,
    im thinking of dropping internals myself for either RU or spiro, any reason you not trying RU mate?
    Yeah, I don't want to have to prepare it all of the time and worry about it not being good quality and keeping it cool in my dorm..If I don't do spiro I am looking into CB because it's supposed to be side effect free and better than fin and dut both

Could always try ID's solution, seems to be working well on hairsite.

where can you get CB though?

I wouldn't reccommend this.

When I tried topical spiro I had worse sides than when I started on propecia.

The fact that some people get sides from topical spiro shows that some of it IS systemically absorbed. You are then essentially getting into your blood stream a medication that is used by transsexuals to feminize them!

My advice is come off propecia for a month until things get back to normal. Then consider restarting propecia on a much tinier doses taken intermittently rather than daily. For instance start off taking a few crumbs of it, wait 4 or 5 dys and take the same again. Then up it to taking an eighth of a tablet (by biting a bit off with you teeth) and do this every 3 or 4 days. Eventually progress up to a quarter of a tablet every 3 days. After 4 or 5 months see how you go from there.

This is what did when I started taking propecia and it allowed me to overcome most of my sides and benefit my hair. I have now been happily taking it for nearly a year and a half and my hair is looking much better

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromUK View Post

The fact that some people get sides from topical spiro shows that some of it IS systemically absorbed. You are then essentially getting into your blood stream a medication that is used by transsexuals to feminize them!

My advice is come off propecia for a month until things get back to normal. Then consider restarting propecia on a much tinier doses taken intermittently rather than daily. For instance start off taking a few crumbs of it, wait 4 or 5 dys and take the same again. Then up it to taking an eighth of a tablet (by biting a bit off with you teeth) and do this every 3 or 4 days. Eventually progress up to a quarter of a tablet every 3 days. After 4 or 5 months see how you go from there.

This is what did when I started taking propecia and it allowed me to overcome most of my sides and benefit my hair. I have now been happily taking it for nearly a year and a half and my hair is looking much better

What dosage are you taking now?

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromUK View Post

I herd another guy was biting a tiny bit off he got good results, I gain alot more weight with propecia than proscar as soon as I start propecia I gain weight in. A week, I herd propecia is dissolved in the stomach and proscar us dissolved in the intestine,Any way I think I might just bite the propecia tablet once a week any ideas?

I am taking anything between approximately 0.2mg to 0.7mg every 2 to 5 days.

I would say on average I am taking 0.3 or 0.4 of a 1mg tablet every 3 days.

Sometimes if I take too much I feel a little bit of sides creeping in so I then reduce my dosage and leave a few extra days in between taking it again.

This probably all sounds a bit crazy to anyone who doesn't get sides, but for someone like me who has experienced very real sides in the past, I think this is a great way to take the drug. It is all about experimenting with extremely low dosages of the drug spaced out numerous days in between, and then getting a feel for what your body can handle.

Probably better off exploring the PGD2 angle now.

Topical spiro will give you sides, google some experiences and see for yourself.