+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: plan with Gho

Default plan with Gho

I am a nw2 right now 20 years old and losing at a slow pace...for now. I started propecia 2 months ago and am ready to quit because these sexual sides are ruining my life. Do you guys think it would be a good plan to quit propecia and just go to Gho for transplants as my hairloss progresses so no one could even tell I'm losing hair? Then if I were a nw6 in 9 years I would be able to have a full Gho head of hair in theory...

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I am a nw2 right now 20 years old and losing at a slow pace...for now. I started propecia 2 months ago and am ready to quit because these sexual sides are ruining my life. Do you guys think it would be a good plan to quit propecia and just go to Gho for transplants as my hairloss progresses so no one could even tell I'm losing hair? Then if I were a nw6 in 9 years I would be able to have a full Gho head of hair in theory...
    If I had the money, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

That's another issue, I can't guarantee I will have the money to go through with the whole thing...because you never know where this U.S. economy is going...but I'm getting my law degree and I'm a student at one of the best universities in the world so my financial future should be stable... If I go through with this I will be sure to document the whole thing and keep you guys updated on it

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    That's another issue, I can't guarantee I will have the money to go through with the whole thing...because you never know where this U.S. economy is going...but I'm getting my law degree and I'm a student at one of the best universities in the world so my financial future should be stable... If I go through with this I will be sure to document the whole thing and keep you guys updated on it
    I'm willing to bet that once u start restoring your hair, you'll be too busy enjoying it to waste time on this forum. I know I would anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm willing to bet that once u start restoring your hair, you'll be too busy enjoying it to waste time on this forum. I know I would anyway.
    Yes, but at the same time I would like to keep you guys updated because I know I would wish the same. Hopefully though, this will all be over in a few years thanks to histogen or aderans

Completely agree.

On good hair days when my hair feels like its thick and isn't receding, I pay no attention to this forum.

My last resort plan, if nothing is available by 2015 (when I turn 30), is to go to Rahal for a dense hairline transplant, then use the rest of my donor hair for HST with Gho and just keep going back as needed. Hopefully aderans will come along in 3 years, which will allegedly keep all of my remaining hair from falling out. For NW3 and lower this is essentially a cure for baldness.

Of course you'll have to be able to afford it, but thankfully I also went to a good law school so hopefully the cost won't be an issue by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    My last resort plan, if nothing is available by 2015 (when I turn 30), is to go to Rahal for a dense hairline transplant, then use the rest of my donor hair for HST with Gho and just keep going back as needed. Hopefully aderans will come along in 3 years, which will allegedly keep all of my remaining hair from falling out. For NW3 and lower this is essentially a cure for baldness.

Of course you'll have to be able to afford it, but thankfully I also went to a good law school so hopefully the cost won't be an issue by then.
    If youre going to go the Gho route either way, you should go with him FIRST.... THEN top off your hairline with Rahal. If money isnt an issue, I would definitely do this.

I suspect that money can only buy us so much monetary happiness.... but something that affects our health and well being is priceless. I'd give away a lot of my money just to FEEL HAPPY.

If I were you, I'd get on CB in the meantime anyway to hold onto whatever you've got left. Hopefully an Aderans procedure will eliminate the need for continued use of CB down the line and give you some extra growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post

Sounds like a good plan man! we will know a lot more about Aderans and Histogen this summer too! Where did you go to school btw?

If youre going to go the Gho route either way, you should go with him FIRST.... THEN top off your hairline with Rahal. If money isnt an issue, I would definitely do this.

I suspect that money can only buy us so much monetary happiness.... but something that affects our health and well being is priceless. I'd give away a lot of my money just to FEEL HAPPY.

If I were you, I'd get on CB in the meantime anyway to hold onto whatever you've got left. Hopefully an Aderans procedure will eliminate the need for continued use of CB down the line and give you some extra growth.
    Hmm, why would you go to Gho first? Either way your donor hair won't regenerate with Rahal, so you'll be using it up right? My loss is such that a good rahal session would pretty much solve my hair loss supposing I could prevent further loss.

And since when have people actually gotten on CB?? I was interested in that last year but heard it didn't work or was too difficult to make.