Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldozer
    • Oct 2012

Isn't a full head of hair overrated?

I mean some of the ugliest men I have ever seen are NW0s. For example George Lucas and Diego Maradonna. Maradonna was even once rated as the ugliest footballer!

On the other hand, some of the most handsome men are bald, Zidane and Dwayne Johnson for example.

By all means, hair on men is very overrated!
    Attached Files
  • konfusion
    • May 2012

I never knew Zidane was considered handsome.

Comment

• Tiger norwood's
      • Jul 2012

Those two guys have amazing hair, so what if they where bald, do you think they would look better ? would David Beckham and Ronaldo look better bald ? absolutely not. Beauty is defined by a lot of things, but hair will in 99.9 % not worsen your appearance and if it does you can just shave it of. It is a very superficial discussion but i guess that is what hairloss does to people, it makes us more focused on appearance, instead of inner values.

Comment

• baldy1990
        • Jan 2013

yes,i think norwood 1-1,5 is the best

Comment

• chrisis
          • Feb 2012

Some people have such good facial aesthetics that they can look good with or without hair.

Some people have such bad facial aesthetics, they look bad either way.

Comment

• chrisdav
            • Oct 2011

There are some people that look good regardless of how they have their hair.

For me personally I can pull off a shaved head but I attract a higher proportion of females with hair from experience.

Comment

• Exodus
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by konfusion
              I never knew Zidane was considered handsome.
              Well I think Football Players can sometimes pull off the bald look. Look at Pepe Reina, Zidane, Mihaylov, Arjen Robben...

Comment

• baldozer
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Exodus
                Well I think Football Players can sometimes pull off the bald look. Look at Pepe Reina, Zidane, Mihaylov, Arjen Robben...
                Exept Zidane, I don't find the other three good looking. Frederick Ljunberg is one very good looking bald guy too! Roberto Carlos also looked good with a shaven head.

Comment

• Assemblage23
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Exodus

They are compltly average looking but in great shape that's the true difference between them and the bald guys you see at walmart. They have ordinary facial features but low-bodyfat and a muscular body so if course they look better than the average couch potato with no sense of style, hairy or not.

Comment

• Exodus
                    • Nov 2012

Obviously I don't know the definition of 'good looking' then haha.

Comment

Working...