+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    The upper facial part is determined by where the hairline is. Having no hairline at all completely destroys those proportions. It also makes one look much older.
    That means it would be enough for me to get a HT where the surgeon only recreates my hairline and some hair behind it to support it. This is possible even with my NW7 pattern. What do you think? Should I go for it?

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    That means it would be enough for me to get a HT where the surgeon only recreates my hairline and some hair behind it to support it. This is possible even with my NW7 pattern. What do you think? Should I go for it?
    I thought you were content being bald?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Just bugging Highlander ! Because he says hairline is the only important thing!

Diego Maradonna was rated the ugliest footballer with NW0 hair? Also, have you seen George Lucas, he also has NW0 hair, but boy isn't he ugly? On the other hand, there are many men who look good bald like Dwayne Johnson and Zidane for example. IMO hair is a bit overrated. It can make you look good, but for that you should also have other good facial features. For example, you can't look good even with a NW0 if you have a weak receding chin or a round chubby face.

And by the way, there is nothing wrong in having horse shoe, I don't even shave, I use electric shaver once a week, so there is more than a shadow showing. It doesn't matter to me. Billions of men go bald, no big deal.

If you shave your head bald, then what are you even doing on this site? There is no point . Except to troll others.

Ever get tired of trying to rain on others hopes because YOU lost all your hair? Your point that being bald isnt the worst thing in the world is DULY NOTED . You can feel free to stop spreading doom and gloom now.

Look. My condolences that you are horse shoe bald. Im sorry . But there is good news.

We arent.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Thats what he writes but it aint what his intentions have shown. They show a guy who went bald , cant do anything about it, and is now hell bent on convincing himself that nobody else can do anything about it either.

So he comes here to rain on everyone's parade , hoping they will end up as defeated and miserable as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Thats what he writes but it aint what his intentions have shown. They show a guy who went bald , cant do anything about it, and is now hell bent on convincing himself that nobody else can do anything about it either.

So he comes here to rain on everyone's parade , hoping they will end up as defeated and miserable as he is.
    Look its your life, I can't influence you in any way, so you saying that I come here to rain on everyone's parade is moot. What I want is people to stop thinking bald as a bad thing, and not compromise their health for it. If there is anything that can regrow a full head of hair I will go for it. I am wealthy enough to have a hair transplant but for me a thin head of hair is not acceptable. Either I'll have a full head of hair or just shave it for now. But if someone told me that hey there is this drug that can regrow all of your hair, but make you impotent in the process, I will avoid that shit at all cost. Having said that, you can do what you want, I am not stopping you in anyway my friend.

Just bugging Highlander ! Because he says hairline is the only important thing!
    Oh thats fine then. Carry on good sir.

HAHA Highlander I'd never have guessed I'd see Varg's face on a hairloss forum, I thought I was the only burzum fan concerned with his looks.

Being bald is like being really short, you can still be more attractive than the average guy if you are blessed in every other department, but forget about being stunning. You can be a pretty good-looking bald guy if you have a masculine face and a great body and if you are well groomed and well-dressed. But having hair is better, just like being 6'2 is better than being 5'5. Especially when you are younger I was having a drink with a couple girls aged 20, and they were mentionning another guy going bald, and saying how sad it was and how good-looking he used to be; which really made me uncomfortable at first but also aware of the fact that I'm still not one of the guys that is described as balding by the common person(NW3)

highlander surely headshape is important too in maintaining that da vinci ratio thing, since if you got a big dopey alien forehead then the ratio/proportion is scewed off big time.

Having light/blue eyes is a common thing good looking bald dudes have i've noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    HAHA Highlander I'd never have guessed I'd see Varg's face on a hairloss forum, I thought I was the only burzum fan concerned with his looks.

Being bald is like being really short, you can still be more attractive than the average guy if you are blessed in every other department, but forget about being stunning. You can be a pretty good-looking bald guy if you have a masculine face and a great body and if you are well groomed and well-dressed. But having hair is better, just like being 6'2 is better than being 5'5. Especially when you are younger I was having a drink with a couple girls aged 20, and they were mentionning another guy going bald, and saying how sad it was and how good-looking he used to be; which really made me uncomfortable at first but also aware of the fact that I'm still not one of the guys that is described as balding by the common person(NW3)
    I don't think baldness is equal to shortness. One is a masculine trait (baldness) while the other is a feminine trait (shortness). Baldness may be a bigger deal to teenage girls because at that time many men are still not fully grown up and thus short, but for mature women in their 20s or 30s, I bet shortness is much worse than baldness.