+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    hey. did they ever give you any fin ? Let us know.
    I think i might stick with the mainstream Merck propecia for about 6-10 months, and if i see results then i'll buy the Proscar in bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by stamina123 View Post
    I think i might stick with the mainstream Merck propecia for about 6-10 months, and if i see results then i'll buy the Proscar in bulk.
    Best of luck to you dude ! Let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    i highly doubt a group of guys in the same boat as you are going to be able to help you anywhere near as much as a doctor or dermatologist.

Go to a doctor. Dont like that? Then go to another one, then get a third opinion.

I am sure you will be fine. This is the best advice you can have. The only thing left to do is go do it.

i can't get access to fin or the blood tests, you ****ing moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Well then sucks to be you now doesnt it.

You cant get access to anything apparently but expect a bunch of novices and laymen here to help you on demand or you are going to have panic attacks.

Go to the emergency room and see a doctor. They have to see you whether you can pay for it or not. You need professional advice for emotional issues .

Trolling hair loss internet forums will not solve the issues you have.

Go see a doctor. If you have access to the internet, you will have access to a hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Universal health care model at its finest. The Bismarck Model (France, Germany, Japan, Switzerland) is the only model that makes sense. Luckily, I'm covered under my dad here in the US, or I don't even know what the **** I'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Universal health care model at its finest. The Bismarck Model (France, Germany, Japan, Switzerland) is the only model that makes sense. Luckily, I'm covered under my dad here in the US, or I don't even know what the **** I'd do.
    Go pay the doctor cash. Its the cheapest way to see a doctor. Do you know how universal healthcare works? I grew up in Canada. I know.

Here in the US, we simply can go to the doctor and pay the doctor. The costs are astronomically low for healthy people.

Not so healthy? Astronomically high. Something like a consultation for finasteride would cost $75 bucks here or less at a walk in clinic. The blood work would be $150.

How many months of insurance premiums is that? $225 bucks isnt even enough to cover your dad for one month let alone you.

Your dads employer pays your dad less and gives him benefits instead of the pay.

Lets say his job is worth 100k to his employer. They will pay him 60k , plus their share of unemployement, workers comp and their share of healthcare and other costs as well.

For each job someone has, and accountant came in and calculated all this in advance.

Universal healthcare is for the poor who want to get more than they give. People who work for a living end up having to pay for everyone else.

I dont think universal healthcare should cover visits for finasteride . It should cover wellness and catastrophic

I work in the health industry and have taken tons of classes on health policy, health research, health economics, etc, etc. I appreciate you take the time to try and frame things, but I understand health care. Obviously, even though I was overly generalizing health models, I know they differ from country to country (UK vs Canada, or Germany vs. Japan). I'm just saying that, from a theoretical stand point, Bismarck makes the most sense. Even as a fiscal conservative, I feel that health care is a right and should be attainable for all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I work in the health industry and have taken tons of classes on health policy, health research, health economics, etc, etc. I appreciate you take the time to try and frame things, but I understand health care. Obviously, even though I was overly generalizing health models, I know they differ from country to country (UK vs Canada, or Germany vs. Japan). I'm just saying that, from a theoretical stand point, Bismarck makes the most sense. Even as a fiscal conservative, I feel that health care is a right and should be attainable for all.
    Ok. Thanks for the info. Sounds like you understand

I had never heard of the bismark model before. I just read up on it. Its akin to the Swiss model that Prez Obama is now implementing.

Marry private insurance with the government and create a new entitlement. However, where I disagree is where that money comes from.

I dont like the redistribution model . If everyone paid the same amount across the board I certainly would be on board.