+ Reply to Thread

Default Anywhere online to buy generic propecia?

Is there anywhere that is 100% legitimate that anyone use's? A few people recommended the inhousepharmacy.biz .... what do you guys think?

why not just buy it at a regular pharmacy? Not sure where you live, but I get a four month supply of generic proscar for $9 at walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    why not just buy it at a regular pharmacy? Not sure where you live, but I get a four month supply of generic proscar for $9 at walmart.
    true, getting a prescription for proscar is a lot cheaper then online sources. Inhouse is the only place I know that is a legit website.

VMRockshow,

I get my finasteride in the UK from this very good source http://ukfinasteride.info and I can personally vouch for the legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by VMRockshow View Post
    Is there anywhere that is 100% legitimate that anyone use's?
    Ask your doctor to re-write your prescription for 5mg generic Finasteride then cut the pills into four pieces. This is the absolute least expensive way - and it is 100% legitimate. Walmart has 5mg Finasteride on their low cost prescriptions list. Do the smart thing and stick with legitimate pharmacies. Don't go to the internet grey market.

Believe it or not Costco said they just started getting the generic version of propecia here in the U.S. It's still expensive but it's definitely less than Mereck. I'm kind of scared about side effects because of everyone on this board but I happen to have a naturally high libido so we'll see what happens. I took the first pill 2 hours ago.

Believe it or not Costco said they just started getting the generic version of propecia here in the U.S. It's still expensive but it's definitely less than Mereck. I'm kind of scared about side effects because of everyone on this board but I happen to have a naturally high libido so we'll see what happens. I took the first pill 2 hours ago.
    Don't think about the sides, mind over matter. If you do experience sides, stick threw them. They come and go like my previous relationships ha. Good luck and keep us posted my good friend.

I've been taking Propecia for a year, and I just switched to the generic Propecia. It cost me 62.50 for a 30 day supply. I was paying 87 a month for non generic Propecia. Wow I should switch to generic Proscar. That is super cheap 9 bucks a month. I have a super high labido and have experienced any sides.