+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Some women want an estrogenated girly boy with a pretty face while others prefer a stud with male hormones. Bald men will find and have found that working out does wonders for their appearance and can essentially resculpt their looks from head to foot.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Let me guess, you have a short midface, right? People with short midfaces, look really bad bald, because then their face becomes out of proportion, that is the forehead looks too big as compared to the nose and chin. I am fortunate that I have a longish nose, and although my chin is short, I compensate by keeping a goatee. Besides, making my chin look longer, the goatee also helps in taking attention away from the bald head. Also, my head is not too big. That also helps. It would be cool if I also had a thick neck, but unfortunately I don't.
    Lol, your view about this subject is so biased towards being bald and it's so funny. Listen to all the things you say: "I compensate by", "taking attention away from the bald head", "would be cool if I had a thick neck, but I don't". Perhaps you wouldn't have to compensate and wish any of this junk with a good head of hair? Earlier in the thread you say hair is crutch for an ugly face but but it seems to me like you need 10 crutches to compensate for the bald head.

Effron is a good looking dude, ask your wife, sister and women all over the world, not other bald men. The Rock is attractive in his own way, but do you think that he would be less attractive, less masculine with good hair? Absolutely not, son. The rock actually had hair for many years and my elementary school teachers were all over him when he first started wrestling. He only shaved completely when it became obvious that baldness is better than his receding hair. It's not like it was something he ran towards and couldn't wait for, it was an acceptance. I would also argue that being taller than 95% of all men and have 50 times more muscle made the transition easier. Not men are afforded such physique.

The attractive test can be easily verified using any online dating site. Have 2 separate profiles, same dude, 1 photo with good hair, the other with photoshoped NW7, different names, exact same statistics and qualifications. Within 1 weeks results, the amount of hits the haired man received will dwarf the amount of hits the bald man got.

Its pointless arguing about this. Even if the majority of women prefer hair there are still some that like bald guys or prefer whatever random feature you want to insert. Your arguing really about a question that has no answer because its partly opinion much like every guy doesnt look for the same qualities in a girl. My personal opinion is hair is a good thing to have because I have most of mine still and from experience I can say its definitely good