+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I bet none of us on here look anything like Brad Pitt tho.Comparison is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    Steven tyler probably has a lot of fb likes too, does that mean he's attractive? Vin Diesel is one seriously ugly mofo. Even if I lost all my hair his girlfriend would probably still cheat on him with me. I wouldn't touch that ugly girl though. I'm sorry, but while guys like vin diesel and the rock are out scoring steroids their girlfriends are out trying to score with guys like zac efron and johnny depp.
    Zac efron is 5'8'' with skinny body. The Rock is 6'3'' with muscles all around. Height and Muscles are surely more important for women than hair.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Zac efron is 5'8'' with skinny body. The Rock is 6'3'' with muscles all around. Height and Muscles are surely more important for women than hair.
    Lol Keep believing that, buddy. Beautiful girls want a guy with a beautiful face, six pack abs, and beautiful hair; not some bald freak the size of a Volkswagen.

Lol Keep believing that, buddy. Beautiful girls want a guy with a beautiful face, six pack abs, and beautiful hair; not some bald freak the size of a Volkswagen.
    Quoted for absolute truth.

I dont know a single guy that enjoys or wanted to go bald. Honestly every guy I ever talked too was not very happy with it. Do some learn to live with it? What choice do you really have. So there the thread topic is answered no not just ugly men fear going bald. Everyone fears it men and women a like. Lots of guys try to over compensate through the gym or whatever. Some succeed and some dont. Personally I would rather have both

I agree

But Zac Efron is not good looking anyway. He has a potato like unsymmetrical and chubby face. The rock on the other hand has a very good jawline, a prominent browridge and exellent cheekbones. For a man, a good jawline and a prominent brow ridge is more important than hair. Just look how intimidating and dominant the Rock looks as compared to Zac Efron. Every scientific study so far has proven that women like more dominant men.

Being attractive with hair can be independent of being attractive without a head of hair. The way humans check each other starts at the ground and goes up. Hair provides a reference at the top to tell the eyes to analyze the face starting from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. If there is no reference at the top (i.e. hair) then it is possible that the eyes can be fooled, causing a disfigurement.

I think it's very likely that the most attractive actors i.e. Brad Pitt, George Clooney, all those guys if they were bald would not be nearly as desirable. Being bald can very well change the way people analyze your face.

By the way, I know about this first hand. I am both as dominant looking and attractive with a head of hair as they come. Once I started losing my hair, the first thing I did was buzz my head really short and try to move on, and the reaction I got from people was awful. I went from getting a lot of attention from the best looking girls to having people laugh at me on the street and look at me like I was a freak because I looked scary as hell. Sure, it was a very unique case, but the reversal of reactions was enough to get me to stick to a medication that has killed my libido for the past year and a half.

Hair frames a face, and provides a reference. Everyone looks better with hair, and some look fine without it.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    By the way, I know about this first hand. I am both as dominant looking and attractive with a head of hair as they come. Once I started losing my hair, the first thing I did was buzz my head really short and try to move on, and the reaction I got from people was awful. I went from getting a lot of attention from the best looking girls to having people laugh at me on the street and look at me like I was a freak because I looked scary as hell. Sure, it was a very unique case, but the reversal of reactions was enough to get me to stick to a medication that has killed my libido for the past year and a half.

Hair frames a face, and provides a reference. Everyone looks better with hair, and some look fine without it.
    Let me guess, you have a short midface, right? People with short midfaces, look really bad bald, because then their face becomes out of proportion, that is the forehead looks too big as compared to the nose and chin. I am fortunate that I have a longish nose, and although my chin is short, I compensate by keeping a goatee. Besides, making my chin look longer, the goatee also helps in taking attention away from the bald head. Also, my head is not too big. That also helps. It would be cool if I also had a thick neck, but unfortunately I don't.