+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    …and their next big target will be to recommend you to move on with it, to hold somewhat longer their few sparse cell-based created zombies in the transition zones between game-over hairs and permanent hairs, in an effort to cork Jahoda's discovered 'leakage' somewhat.
    I think we should definitely point out that MPB is a progressive condition and logically those in earlier stages of MPB would benefit far more than those in the latter stages. That is because Ji Gami was unable to create new hair follicles in human scalp but simply revived semi-miniturised ones.

So, if you're between NW1-NW3 then giving you a chance to keep your current hair for another 10 years without any potential sexual side effects would be a gift that our fathers never even dreamt of!

Those above NW3 will benefit to some extent but may need to try and combine it with a hair transplant to get to NW2 or better!

But having said that, most of the guys on this forum have started to go through MPB in the last 2-3 years and will be more than happy to keep their hairs at NW2-2.5 for a good 10 years!

P.S. We shouldn't forget that hair is simply for aesthetics. As long as it is growing sufficiently for us to be able to style it, being in a 'zombie' like state as you put it is irrelevant in my opinion. (If it had other functions such as heart or kidneys then ur argument would be more than valid

By the time its effects fade away, it is more than likely that true hair multiplication will be at our door steps somewhere post 2020.

Instead of finding something to be upset about, we should all be celebrating if Aderans truly goes into Phase 3!

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Anyway, my friend Desmond, nice to see you back in the good cop and bad cop game.
    LOL, I thought suffering from Hairloss is a roller coaster! Being a forum member is just as hard!

How's ur new hair going btw? Hope its coming to fruition like u hoped

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    By the time its effects fade away, it is more than likely that true hair multiplication will be at our door steps somewhere post 2020.
    Should be available before then if Dr. Roland Lauster keeps working on his findings, he's basically got the cure.

Lauster and Tsuji have both created new follicles in the lab

But, the problem is to multiply these cells to sufficient numbers without them losing their trichogenicity (hair inducing properties).

They're both working on that as we speak! That was what Dr. Costralis pointed out when they asked him about Tsuji & Lauster!

"we are still not sure if they can multiply sufficient numbers in the lab"

Once we can multiply enough cells to produce say 10,000 follicles from a 1cm2 biopsy then MPB is cured in true sense of the word!

And it's not far fetched actually. I've read a lot of recent journals that shows new ways to maintain trichogenicity of hair cells for up to 3 months!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Should be available before then if Dr. Roland Lauster keeps working on his findings, he's basically got the cure.
    Someone really needs to try to make contact with Lauster and team tokyo and find out if they are continuing their research in this field and get an update.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Someone really needs to try to make contact with Lauster and team tokyo and find out if they are continuing their research in this field and get an update.
    I sent him an e-mail last week. I hope he responds... eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I sent him an e-mail last week. I hope he responds... eventually.
    Well if not, send him 5000 more emails until he does haha

Tsuji Labs is definitely continuing their studies

You can check out their website! Their pre-clinical studies is set to finish by 2017. They should start Phase 1 sometimes around then!

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Tsuji Labs is definitely continuing their studies

You can check out their website! Their pre-clinical studies is set to finish by 2017. They should start Phase 1 sometimes around then!
    4 years away to end PRE-clinical trials?

Wow, can't say I'm excited to hear that. :/

Smile

How will Aderans work on diffusers? I'm a diffusing 5, at 27 y/o, but is this supposed to make the hair on diffusers terminal too?