+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by FineHair View Post
    According to where you get your information? Very few on side effects? No way! WIth minoxidil?
    Minoxidil has been around and in use for a very long time. That garbage you keep calling information is just that - garbage. The truth is that most people who use Minoxidil do not experience any of the possible side effects. If Minoxidil truly made a significant percentage of people who use it look older, women would not touch the stuff with a 39-1/2 foot pole.

You are not going to find anything that does not have possible side effects. Trying to find such a thing is a fools errand. The best thing for you to do is to simply allow nature to take it's course and live your life to the fullest even if you do go bald. Millions men have done so for thousands of years. You can do it too.

I tried minox for 6 months and it made my hair loss worse, I experienced headaches but thats all, after I quit the hair that I lost due to the shed never grew back (speaking 8 years on).

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I tried minox for 6 months and it made my hair loss worse, I experienced headaches but thats all, after I quit the hair that I lost due to the shed never grew back (speaking 8 years on).
    So you are one of those very few people that nothing works for. Now I see why you are so bitter - and why you so desperately want everyone else to be miserable with you. Let it go and allow nature to take it's course. Then live your life to the fullest even if you are going bald. It can be done. Millions of men have done so for thousands of years. You can do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    So you are one of those very few people that nothing works for. Now I see why you are so bitter - and why you so desperately want everyone else to be miserable with you. Let it go and allow nature to take it's course. Then live your life to the fullest even if you are going bald. It can be done. Millions of men have done so for thousands of years. You can do it too.
    Who said I'm bitter? Get off your high horse and stop trolling every comment I make on here.

Quote Originally Posted by FineHair View Post
    I was excited in trying minoxidil only. The doctor was like "it's safe, go ahead use it, it's awesome, it might work for you." I come along website and thread and with a simple google search i see many stories on minoxidil and libido. I also hear that it can kill collagen and cause dark circles and wrinkles and aging issues. Why the hell would a doctor say it's safe and have no idea about all the damn complaints that have been filed against minoxidil? Doctors need to read and update themselves on these complaints.
    I beleive minox is safe, just take the recommended dose or less to be in the safe side, you see some ppl who take crazy amount of it that the bottle which supposed to last for a month only last them for less than a week.
    And also so many women take minox too, so i dont beleive it ages you, and regarding the libido, This is BS man, propecia effects libido because it playes with your hormones but why the hell would minox affects it ?
    Just use rogaine foam once a day if you afraid of the sides, and you should be fine

Who said I'm bitter?
    It's pretty obvious.

Get off your high horse...
    No

...and stop trolling every comment I make on here.
    I do not troll. You do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It's pretty obvious.

No

I do not troll. You do.
    Dude leave me alone? Every post I make on here you've got something negative to say to me - what's your problem? Can I not offer my own opinion without your annoying judgemental bullshit pouring in?

You dont even offer any help, all you do is regurgitate what the "American Hair Loss Association" say about treating hair loss, albeit with an arrogant condescending "up your own ass" tone. We really dont need your help on this forum, all you are doing is causing trouble and creating arguments because you're desperate for attention.

Can someone please tell me how I can block users on this website?

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I beleive minox is safe, just take the recommended dose or less to be in the safe side, you see some ppl who take crazy amount of it that the bottle which supposed to last for a month only last them for less than a week.
    And also so many women take minox too, so i dont beleive it ages you, and regarding the libido, This is BS man, propecia effects libido because it playes with your hormones but why the hell would minox affects it ?
    Just use rogaine foam once a day if you afraid of the sides, and you should be fine
    It is safe, I was just explaining my own side effects...

IF THAT'S OKAY WITH YOU TRACYC

Dude leave me alone?
    You start this crap. Deal with it - or stop starting it. It's your choice.

Every post I make on here you've got something negative to say to me - what's your problem?
    Not every post -and I am not saying anything negative. You are the one with the problem - and the negative attitude. What you are doing is fear mongering - not "sharing your opinion". You can't hide that.

Can someone please tell me how I can block users on this website?
    Contact the forum administrators to complain about me and ask them to ban me.