+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I see your point, it's funny to be desperate to hold on to your hair to attract women and use a drug that will prevent you from fully enjoying sex. Big discrepency.

But 99% of fin users can still have sex. I myself had much more sex o fin than ever. But the sexdrive took a blow.
    Going bald does damage your self esteem to a much deeper level than just your potential to attract women like Aames said. It's a very complex issue

It is the ultimate fight between your masculine and your feminine side!

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Now I mainly think: "yay sex." Which is why I say these drugs have saved my sex life.
    Hahahahah. Well-said, brother. I need you in my support circle, as I embark on fin.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfaninfl View Post
    I have attached some photos.
    My guy, your hair looks great. Congrats. I wish you many more years of continued success.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    My guy, your hair looks great. Congrats. I wish you many more years of continued success.
    I feel that my success is due starting fin as soon as I noticed my hair loss. I got on fin within two weeks of noticing my hair loss. I have to be honest I was afraid to get on it due to the side effects that I've heard about, but my dermatologist convinced me. I'm glad I listen to her!

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfaninfl View Post
    I feel that my success is due starting fin as soon as I noticed my hair loss. I got on fin within two weeks of noticing my hair loss. I have to be honest I was afraid to get on it due to the side effects that I've heard about, but my dermatologist convinced me. I'm glad I listen to her!
    Mines in the mail. It'll be here any day. If I maintain what I've got, I'll be one happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Mines in the mail. It'll be here any day. If I maintain what I've got, I'll be one happy camper.
    Inhouse usually takes up to 14 days to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    Of course this is all anecdotal talk here. Fact remains, there are plenty of users out there that have negative experiences with the drug and that right there is enough to sway me the other way. I know there are exceptions and success stories. I should have mentioned in my original post that I wasn't speaking to that audience.
    Doesn't sound like you're really interested in an intelligent discussion if you want everyone who is doing just fine on Propecia (the vast majority of users) to butt out. You might want to go to the Propeciahelp website. It's basically a bunch of doom and gloom posters claiming that temporary use of the drug has permanently ruined their lives. They even go so far as to ban you if you come on and post your positive experience with Propecia. Their myopic viewpoints are sure to be much more in line with your own than the ones you are going to find here at this forum.

males that fear MPB take propecia to help restore and retain their hair. Ok, here's my qualm.
    You're GD right I take Propecia, and I don't give two sh*ts what your opinion is on this issue.

I'm growing hair and apparently your not (??).

Your point is???