120	Yes	Less hairs?	
    121	Yes	Less hairs	
    122	No	-	
    123	Yes	Same	
    124	Yes	Same			Multiple
    125	Yes	Same?	
    126	Yes	Thinner	
    127	Yes	Same

These are seriously impressive stats JJ, time to put your feet up now.

Now we have all these thinner hairs numbered I will take a photo again in say 3 months or so on and it might be the case that they grow thicker again.

I know that sounds like positive spin, but either way, I'm extremely happy with 80% regeneration, I don't think anybody could be unhappy with stats like this.

Really great work JJ!! Tanks!

It would be interesting to do a similar study of the reception area to see how many hairs that survive. This probably should be done after 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    These are seriously impressive stats JJ, time to put your feet up now.

Now we have all these thinner hairs numbered I will take a photo again in say 3 months or so on and it might be the case that they grow thicker again.

I know that sounds like positive spin, but either way, I'm extremely happy with 80% regeneration, I don't think anybody could be unhappy with stats like this.
    Hi GC

Well done on your success.

Can I just ask, do you plan to keep your hair shaved or will you be able to grow it out? I have been a bit of a sceptic of Gho in the past, but would he be a good option for a receder, in your opinion? My hairline is receding but the hair on my crown has always remained pretty strong, so I'm wondering if he is a good option for hairline restoration

I am curious about the hair length as I never wear a buzz cut...it doesn't suit me.

Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Hi GC

Well done on your success.

Can I just ask, do you plan to keep your hair shaved or will you be able to grow it out? I have been a bit of a sceptic of Gho in the past, but would he be a good option for a receder, in your opinion? My hairline is receding but the hair on my crown has always remained pretty strong, so I'm wondering if he is a good option for hairline restoration

I am curious about the hair length as I never wear a buzz cut...it doesn't suit me.

Thanks mate
    Cheers mate, I take it your a Spurs fan with a name like that, I'm a gooner so as long as we knick 4th place in the run in, I'll be happy with that!
    But Bale is something else, think you'll struggle to keep hold of him tbh...

Yea going to keep my hair shaved to a zero for the next 3 or so months, then as the new hair grows out, I'll grow it to a number 1. After my next procedure later this year I may grow it out again to a more normal length, time will tell, but I don't see why there would be a problem, just having the option is nice enough!

Yes I think he is a good option for hair line work. He can get you a density of around 50 grafts per cm2, I'm aware other clinics can go higher than that, but a scarless procedure with regrowth in your donor is priceless IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post

It would be interesting to do a similar study of the reception area to see how many hairs that survive. This probably should be done after 12 months
    For that, hairy man gc is an excellent candidate on one hand, a rather bad candidate on the other hand…

gc – the excellent candidate
    He is an excellent candidate concerning former being SLICK BALD on top. That means, it’s, in fact, easy to count and to analyze every implanted HST graft, because there were not any pre-existing hairs – not even any tiny vellus hairs!
    So everything what you can see and WILL see in future - and there is simply no room for trickery or BS whatever, are all 100% hairs of implanted HST grafts (more accurate implanted follicular stem cells) from gc’s donor area.

gc – the bad candidate
    gc is NOT a normal AGA patient. According to his reports, he suddenly lost ALL hairs on top of his head when he was 8 years old or so. That means, the skin itself on top of his head didn’t contain any follicles/hairs (not even vellus hairs!) since around 22 years. It is well-known, that skin in general, which doesn’t contain follicles/hairs since a very long time, is not really the ideal environment for successful hair transplants – especially when there is SCARRING alopecia involved.
    The latter is THE reason (besides gc’s former 2 small test procedures) , why they –in gc’s case- always used the stick & place method for implantation of the grafts. So in gc’s case, it’s rather like transplanting of grafts into strip scars (at least similar), and transplanting into scars, has always been a tricky thing concerning the success rate – aka “take rate”. So that’s the reason why he also is a rather “bad candidate” for recipient area studies. But so far, as mentioned, his 2 small test procedures were so far very convincing and promising.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    For that, hairy man gc is an excellent candidate on one hand, a rather bad candidate on the other hand…
    Well, I am the perfect candidate for a radically different and original case study with Gho's method: NW6, probably 7, typical AGA case as a result of aggressive diffuse hair loss, and stable since many years now. Only a few very sparse hair relics remain on my top. But I guess I would need a hefty amount of cash for this, right? Unless the clinic is interested to have a historical publication in Nature (the journal) and do this for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Well, I am the perfect candidate for a radically different and original case study with Gho's method: NW6, probably 7, typical AGA case ...
    Nope. Unfortunately, you’re not. I think Dr. Gho has such candidates anyhow “in the work”, but for most of such candidates –even with HST- the biggest problem is still TIME & MONEY.

If I would be a NW 6 or even a NW 7 candidate, I think I would rather try a scarless removal of all transplanted hairs (small HT’s in the 90s) and to fix up my strip scars. Then I would shave down everything and move on, because not everybody is willing to have lots of procedures over too many years and to spend simply TOO MUCH for hair transplants. $20,000 perhaps, maybe even $30,000 to $40,000 for a “full” head of hair again. But many guys, even if money is not the issue at all – they simply do not want to spend this money for hair transplants. BUT …

If there would be something what could give realistically even a NW 6 or 7 candidate within 2-3 years or so at least a BIG PART of his hair back, and without a big loss of hair in the donor area or whatever, I think in this case, such guys would rather try it and would see more sense to spend money for hair transplants …

I think you would be rather a candidate for HST 3.0

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=155

Anyway, as JJ suggests,
    we should rather stay on topic – namely JJ’s excellent donor regeneration analysis. On the other hand, is there really much to add?

gc83uk, JJJJrS and I have already clear visible demonstrated what’s possible and what’s not with Dr. Gho’s (2.0) technique. But, sure, there will always be idiots who have useless shit to add …

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Cheers mate, I take it your a Spurs fan with a name like that, I'm a gooner so as long as we knick 4th place in the run in, I'll be happy with that!
    But Bale is something else, think you'll struggle to keep hold of him tbh...

Yea going to keep my hair shaved to a zero for the next 3 or so months, then as the new hair grows out, I'll grow it to a number 1. After my next procedure later this year I may grow it out again to a more normal length, time will tell, but I don't see why there would be a problem, just having the option is nice enough!

Yes I think he is a good option for hair line work. He can get you a density of around 50 grafts per cm2, I'm aware other clinics can go higher than that, but a scarless procedure with regrowth in your donor is priceless IMO.
    Yes mate, I am a Spurs fan, for my sins! Things are going well at the moment but I always fear our end of season collapse. Bale is quality though but might be difficult to hang on to him, even if we do get top 4.

I like Gho's clean work, donor looks pristine and the lack of detection of surgery is a plus. Also, I wouldn't want work colleagues knowing if I had a HT and Gho's healing time seems the quickest.

My only concern is the thickness of the result, I have fairly thick hair and would hope that any work done on the hairline would be thick as well. His lack of published before and after pics and price are a concern though, so I will probably just make enquiries at this stage.

Thanks!