+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default How come some really rich and famous people do not get hair transplants?

Seriously, they have all the money in the world...how come?

Acceptance?

They'd rather look like a self-confident, gracefully aging, reasonable person instead of a troubled and insecure individual.

Further, for those that are constantly in the public eye and under especial scrutiny, procedures such as a HT exacerbate this whole idea.

Because they know that a HT isn't goign to give you the hair you had when you were a teenager .
    You will never have the same density.
    After your 1st HT, you most probably will continue to lose hair and will have have to go back for multiple sessions .

There's more reasons but you get the idea

Many have and you simply don't know it but those that obviously haven't might not have done so simply because it would change their image. Can you imagine Patrick Stewart getting a hair transplant (assuming he had enough donor hair)? How about Kevin Spacey with his signature forelock? Yeah, many times actors will wear full or partial wigs on set but you get the idea.

Btw, the Donald had at least one HT surgery. I even know who the doc is
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Many have and you simply don't know it but those that obviously haven't might not have done so simply because it would change their image. Can you imagine Patrick Stewart getting a hair transplant (assuming he had enough donor hair)? How about Kevin Spacey with his signature forelock? Yeah, many times actors will wear full or partial wigs on set but you get the idea.

No surprise there. I'm actually incredibly interested in what his full regimen is (for science, of course). I'd be willing to bet there's some expensive, experimental treatments in the mix.

Also, it'd be interesting to see what his pulled back hairline looks like. I bet it's so spotty and haggard. His styling is certainly for cover-up and not because he thinks it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post

I wonder why Donald's hair looks so bad then? He does have a really good hairline though. Barbra Walters got him to show it and it looked like he had a hairline of a 14 year old boy.

I think the Donald has less donor hair than he wants . He wants ALL his hair back and it shows. He tries to style it like back when he was a teenager.

Hes a billionare, he can wear a raccoon on the top of his head if he wants.

But for the other 99.9999999% of rich and famous guys, yes they do medications and transplants and toppik.

Amazing how Brad Bitt, Tom Cruise , hell, just about every guy , never went bald. Just amazing luck.

Even Tom Hanks put a stop to his receding at age 50 or so. Same with Kevin Costner.

This is the thing for me. do I wait until I am so receded its just unrealistic to have a good hairline and you have to have a norwood 3 super recede as the
    realistic hairline?

Not me.

Undergoing an invasive surgery to improve one's look is not something everyone is comfortable with. Regardless of their financial status. Especially when results are not guaranteed and more procedures may be required.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Seriously, they have all the money in the world...how come?
    Because Hair Transplant can't give you a full head of hair, so many people think its better to just shave the head as they look younger with a shaved head than a thin head of hair.