Threaded View

I'm with amibald here. I'll save the lifestyle change stuff that I'm frequently ranting about on this forum. I guess I just want to re-enforce what he said and offer to help in any way I can.

Depression sucks. I was lucky to only have a mild, temporary stint with it. But, I can still relate and say with confidence I've been on "both sides of the fence", if you will.

Get the junk food out of your life too. I started baking fresh vegetables (everything from brussel sprounds to carrots to potatoes) every night with a some fresh protein (chicken, ground beef) because it's healthy and easy for a bozo like me with no cooking experience to perform.

I actually thought it was interesting that you said you got a headache from researching St Johns Wort. I get the same feeling researching finasteride. I decided to just say f**k it and order me some. I think a good attitude, careful dosage, and otherwise health lifestyle combats sides for the most part. Most the dudes I see ranting about fin sides on this site don't come off as particularly intelligent or stable people in the first place. I won't let them deter me from trying a potential Godsend.