St Johns Wort and Depression?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

If your depressed I wouldn't recommend taking fin at all. I believed FIN had trigger some type of depression for the past month. I've been feeling sad, and lonely, Nothing that I have ever experience before. 2 weeks ago, I was driving home from my female friends house after I smashed her. During my drive home I started crying like a little bitch. I really didn't know the reason to it, I really couldn't explain the feeling. I don't know, I felt so alone and empty that I broke down, pretty embarrassing . I was also intoxicated but I never get sad when I drink. Last time I had cried was when I was 5 years old, no joke. It wasn't because of my hair loss either, really odd.

anyways, I wouldn't recommend steroids at your age, I would wait till your older and more bulkier.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by dex89
      If your depressed I wouldn't recommend taking fin at all. I believed FIN had trigger some type of depression for the past month. I've been feeling sad, and lonely, Nothing that I have ever experience before. 2 weeks ago, I was driving home from my female friends house after I smashed her. During my drive home I started crying like a little bitch. I really didn't know the reason to it, I really couldn't explain the feeling. I don't know, I felt so alone and empty that I broke down, pretty embarrassing . I was also intoxicated but I never get sad when I'm drunk. Last time I had cried was when I was 5 years old, no joke. It wasn't because of my hair loss either, really odd.

anyways, I wouldn't recommend steroids at your age, I would wait till your older and more bulkier.
      Dude you certainly make the rounds with females huh? The term 'smashed' though...sounds a bit vile IMO. Sorry man I like you, but were you driving home drunk as well?... That's messed up, if that's true I just lost a lot of respect of you.

With regards to the breaking down, that is nothing to be ashamed of, real men cry, it just means that you actually feel. And I don't intend to take fin.

Comment

• baldy1990
        • Jan 2013

If your depressed I wouldn't recommend taking fin at all. I believed FIN had trigger some type of depression for the past month. I've been feeling sad, and lonely, Nothing that I have ever experience before. 2 weeks ago, I was driving home from my female friends house after I smashed her. During my drive home I started crying like a little bitch. I really didn't know the reason to it, I really couldn't explain the feeling. I don't know, I felt so alone and empty that I broke down, pretty embarrassing . I was also intoxicated but I never get sad when I'm drunk. Last time I had cried was when I was 5 years old, no joke. It wasn't because of my hair loss either, really odd.

me not even a year without crying,not even 6 months,life sucks

Comment

• dex89
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
          Dude you certainly make the rounds with females huh? The term 'smashed' though...sounds a bit vile IMO. Sorry man I like you, but were you driving home drunk as well... That's messed up, if that's true I just lost a lot of respect of you.

With regards to the breaking down, that is nothing to be ashamed of, real men cry, it just means that you actually feel. And I don't intend to take fin.
          Sorry about that, I hang with a lot of douches that use a lot inappropriate slang words and I guess it rub on me, I should reread what I wrote. Yeah I know, I feel bad about it. I just hope this feeling goes away, like it did to the other side effects I had with FIN.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

Honestly man, drink driving is not a good idea. As far as I am aware the U.S seems to be a bit like the Wild West when it comes to drink driving. The U.K is much stricter and so it should be, I've done it once before and it is a stupid thing to do.

Hopefully, that side effect will disappear, unless you have any real reasons to be depressed? That you aren't recognizing.

Comment

• baldy1990
              • Jan 2013

Sorry about that, I hang with a lot of douches that use a lot inappropriate slang words and I guess it rub on me, I should reread what I wrote. Yeah I know, I feel bad about it. I just hope this feeling goes away, like it did to the other side effects I had with FIN.
              stop fin.My dad said better lose your hair than your mind,anyway fin is a dangerous drug

Comment

• BigThinker
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by baldy1990
                My dad said better lose your hair than your mind
                Seems legit.

Comment

• baldy1990
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by BigThinker
                  Seems legit.
                  well my dad is in his early 70's and has no hairloss so..

Comment

• dex89
                    • Jul 2012

haha,

I'm still continuing FIN, if it progress I will consider it.

Comment

• BigThinker
                      • Oct 2012

I'm sure your dad is wise, but not having hair loss would make him less knowledgeable and empathetic when it comes to hair loss - I wouldn't use that in his defense

I mean, honestly, I actually agree that your mind (in addition to your sexual health, physical health, emotional health, etc etc etc) is more important than hair. I just wouldn't cite your dad as a credible source

Comment

• baldy1990
                        • Jan 2013

yes he even told me if i could go bald and give you hair i would,well thanks dad.He never care about his appearance,he says you will not go bald it's just your hair a little bit deeper many man have it,so what to explain when he doesnt get it

Comment

• Exodus
                          • Nov 2012

yes he even told me if i could go bald and give you hair i would,well thanks dad.He never care about his appearance,he says you will not go bald it's just your hair a little bit deeper many man have it,so what to explain when he doesnt get it
                          Dude Im sure you're a sincere poster..but the English....

Comment

Working...