Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I have a bad scalp too, eczema and sebborheic dermatitis...bro what country do you live in? Do you have health insurance aka are you covered for presciption meds? If so, go to a dermatologist and try and get dovonex or dovobet. It contains calcipotriol, something that will help your scalp and actually has hair growth properties. Especially f you are not addressing DHT/Androgrens, I highly recommend this treatment as a part of your regimen. Order Sesa oil off ebay/amazon too, helps with seborreic dermatis, it's very cheap, it has shown to be on par with rogain in terms of effectivness (not for MPB but just for hair growth/thickness), it can't hurt to try.
    i'm greek ,the derm gave some special sampoo that has zinc .The hairdresser told me to use nizoral but the dermatologist told me that its not good for long term use ,i think i'll add it and ignore him,i'll look what you suggest me,thank you.I must add that the dermatologist told me that sebboria doesnt cause baldness but i kinda think that it causes ,maybe it accelarates the mpb but that is just my theory i have no clues