Clear All
  • mmmcoffee
    • Oct 2012

have more fun:

Comment

• baldy1990
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Aames
      many took anti-depressants and after stopping them returned to normal,i already know what you post and i was afraid about that but psychiatrists tell you that is only temporary

Comment

• Aames
        Inactive
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by baldy1990
        many took anti-depressants and after stopping them returned to normal,i already know what you post and i was afraid about that but psychiatrists tell you that is only temporary
        And most patients that quit taking Propecia return to normal. Most dermatologists and endocrinologists will tell you the same.

Comment

• baldy1990
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by mmmcoffee
          nothing of this will make me forget my ugly balding head

Comment

• baldy1990
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Highlander
            What is it about bald, depressed men that makes them write incoherent streams of text with little to no attention to grammar?

You complain that "nobody gets you". Well it's probably because you're not making any ****ing sense!

USE. PROPER. ENGLISH.
            i hope you'll get a norwood 3 also you have terrible likes,come on dying your hair

Comment

• baldy1990
              • Jan 2013

i once thought that that the purpose of life was to be happy and creative,to follow your dream,it didnt have any logic for our beloved and caring God to send us here to suffer.What a jerk and i keep wondering why cant i live the dream,why i have to live this shit.

The old days i was thinking that i was special and i could be successful,growing older i realized that i rather have special disabilities than skills.

i couldnt imagine that i will have such an awful life not even in a million,it just get worse

so wtf is going on here,just ****ing give me what i miss,i want my old me,i dont want to be down to earth,i want to think i am special,i want to feel good with myself and have a reason for it.Why should i force myself to believe that i dont suck ,while my life sucks and what i have sucks

that's for today

Comment

• Exodus
                • Nov 2012

What is it about bald, depressed men that makes them write incoherent streams of text with little to no attention to grammar?

You complain that "nobody gets you". Well it's probably because you're not making any ****ing sense!

USE. PROPER. ENGLISH.
                Im sorry but I am inclined to agree with Highlander. Dude your english isn't so good.

Comment

• baldy1990
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Exodus
                  Im sorry but I am inclined to agree with Highlander. Dude your english isn't so good.
                  my hair too

Comment

• BigThinker
                    • Oct 2012

USE. PROPER. ENGLISH.
                    Hahahahaha. True dat. It's not even that hard to use 3rd grade English and proof-read your posts. Use some reasonable spacing and indentation and VOILA!, you have a legible post on your hands.

Comment

• baldy1990
                      • Jan 2013

sorry for my english,i can do better than this,please go bald and give me hair for the rest of my life.I dont want to be a bald mummy,i dont wanna die lol

now i dont make a ****ing sense too

Comment

• Kayman
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by baldy1990
                        sorry for my english,i can do better than this,please go bald and give me hair for the rest of my life.I dont want to be a bald mummy,i dont wanna die lol

now i dont make a ****ing sense too
                        If English isn't your first language fair enough, but you are an oddball.

Comment

• Aames
                          Inactive
                          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Kayman
                          If English isn't your first language fair enough, but you are an oddball.
                          The disease known as MPB (worse than cancer) affects us all in unique ways. Some get depressed, some pretend they don't care, some babble incoherently. Stop being so judgmental.

Comment

• mmmcoffee
                            • Oct 2012

you did not just say going bald is worse than cancer...

cancer is a disease that has a high potential to KILL YOU, which has a treatment that makes you GO COMPLETELY BALD and makes you feel completely shitty on the inside, keeps you bed ridden, and has the probability of not working anyway.

it completely stresses your body to the point where you will have physical, emotional and mental scars. Many people feel physical pain for the rest of their lives if they are lucky enough to live.

now tell me youd rather have that than male pattern baldness

its absolutely unequivocal.

Comment

• Aames
                              Inactive
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by mmmcoffee
                              you did not just say going bald is worse than cancer...

cancer is a disease that has a high potential to KILL YOU, which has a treatment that makes you GO COMPLETELY BALD and makes you feel completely shitty on the inside, keeps you bed ridden, and has the probability of not working anyway.

it completely stresses your body to the point where you will have physical, emotional and mental scars. Many people feel physical pain for the rest of their lives if they are lucky enough to live.

now tell me youd rather have that than male pattern baldness

its absolutely unequivocal.
                              Everything else being equal, I would be willing to accept cancer with a 75% survival chance if it meant I didn't have mpb. Possibly lower, would have to think about it.

Comment

• baldozer
                                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Aames
                                Everything else being equal, I would be willing to accept cancer with a 75% survival chance if it meant I didn't have mpb. Possibly lower, would have to think about it.
                                You are an idiot!

Comment

Working...