Threaded View

Default There is no hope

So,i'm really sick,i'm not acting normal.I'm destroying myself and the others,i cant handle with hairloss,no one can understand my reaction,no one!How can i accept it,i cant live with this.i cant watch myself every day for the rest of my life balding and being uglier,how can i accept it.I feel there is no way to forget it, but i have no choice,i must shut up and live with balding cause otherwise i'll end up in a hospital or suicide.Sorry if i'm annoying but i seriously need to write something this is the only place that i can talk freely,i cry all day,i'm destroying my mom and my dad i cant study for my exams and i have only 1 lesson for my degree,how pathetic 1 lesson and i'm over but i cant study cause i'm cursed with balding.Yes i'm overreacting but i cant do anything about that,living a life with that fear,now i'll go in medicines but this time the fight is harder cause i cant change balding,i cant change it.I wonder if i'll ever be able to be happy cause any psychological problem i had,balding made it worst,i had a hard time before balding but i was starting to deal with my problems now after the balding nightmare begun,i feel there is no hope