+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    thank you for your kind words,for me since september is getting worse,i'll start anti-depressants soon,i think its the most torturous thing i ever faced,i'm not the most normal person anyway.Hairloss is a very difficult thing to deal especially for guys who are already face psychological problems and i was always obsessive of how my hair looked i was thinking i'm not that type of guy,i couldnt believe that i'll go bald,i thought it's not my style lol,no one can imagine himself bald when he is young.
    Heard that. It's especially difficult when you have a NW1, dark, thick haired handsome dude for a maternal grandfather - all the while you've been fed the "you get hair from maternal grandfather" shit. Used to have girls run their hands through my thick hair and I knew they were partially swooned by it (if they didn't explicitly say it). I had invested confidence in my hair, then had to watch my hair be taken away. Just needed to allot that confidence elsewhere.

I can be hyper-analytic and neurotic, I know what it's like to be a bit different mentally.

Since you have 1990 in your name, I'm assuming you're just a few years younger than me (25). This is an especially hard age to go bald - not to say that all ages can't be difficult. Always remember that someone has it worse. Try to be thankful to be blessed with life. It's something I've learned to believe and based my actions on.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Heard that. It's especially difficult when you have a NW1, dark, thick haired handsome dude for a maternal grandfather - all the while you've been fed the "you get hair from maternal grandfather" shit. Used to have girls run their hands through my thick hair and I knew they were partially swooned by it (if they didn't explicitly say it). I had invested confidence in my hair, then had to watch my hair be taken away. Just needed to allot that confidence elsewhere.

I can be hyper-analytic and neurotic, I know what it's like to be a bit different mentally.

Since you have 1990 in your name, I'm assuming you're just a few years younger than me (25). This is an especially hard age to go bald - not to say that all ages can't be difficult. Always remember that someone has it worse. Try to be thankful to be blessed with life. It's something I've learned to believe and based my actions on.
    my maternal grandfather was ok,i am so unlucky that i might inherited my uncles baldness or at the best my paternal grand-father,THE ****,i hope i'll not end up much bald,do you take any treatments?

my maternal grandfather was ok,i am so unlucky that i might inherited my uncles baldness or at the best my paternal grand-father,THE ****,i hope i'll not end up much bald,do you take any treatments?
    2% keto twice a week (probably discontinue when it runs out) and 1% zinc pyrithione shampoo twice a week, and supplements (biotin, fish oil, multi).

I ordered Cipla 5 mg Finpecia that should be here in a week. I'm a little nervous, but confident in my health (physical and mental) to take it responsibly. The horror stories bother me a bit, but the actual statistics make me believe I'm ready to roll the dice. I understand that hair loss forums are going to be exceptionally saturated with negative experiences.

2% keto twice a week (probably discontinue when it runs out), and supplements (biotin, fish oil, multi).

I ordered Cipla 5 mg Finpecia that should be here in a week. I'm a little nervous, but confident in my health (physical and mental) to take it responsibly. The horror stories bother me a bit, but the actual statistics make me believe I'm read to roll the dice.
    i've seen that biotin may accelarates mpb,type it on google but probably the user who write it say crap,

how is your hairline?

As a young balding man who isn't wiling to risk his sexual health (even if the risk is extremely small) by systematically reducing DHT, alternative solutions (meaning outside of the 'approved' meds) are the only hope for saving your hair. Having something to address DHT/Androgens is important, but do not be fooled, that is not the only factor contributing to hair loss, there are other ways to address/attack the multiple causes...

i've seen that biotin may accelarates mpb,type it on google but probably the user who write it say crap,

how is your hairline?
    Here's pictures about 2-3 days old of my hair:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11220

My hairline is where it's worst. Diffuse thinning pretty minimal. I'm interested in halting my hair where it is. If I am able to do so, I will be beyond content.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    As a young balding man who isn't wiling to risk his sexual health (even if the risk is extremely small) by systematically reducing DHT, alternative solutions (meaning outside of the 'approved' meds) are the only hope for saving your hair. Having something to address DHT/Androgens is important, but do not be fooled, that is not the only factor contributing to hair loss, there are other ways to address/attack the multiple causes...
    well that's what i'm exactly searching,an alternative treatment !I dont believe fin side effects have such a small chance,also it's not only the sexual side effects,it's deppresion,change in hormones,damage to testicles and to prostate,also fertility damage which by the way i had a problem and i did a surgery before 3 months.

I also have sebborheic dermatitis,i dont know if you know what it is but i have to wash my hair every day so this really doesnt help,seeing my wait semi long hair thinned

Here's pictures about 2-3 days old of my hair:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11220

My hairline is where it's worst. Diffuse thinning pretty minimal. I'm interested in halting my hair where it is. If I am able to do so, I will be beyond content.
    i think you are good looking for now and your hair look good even if they are receded

well that's what i'm exactly searching,an alternative treatment !I dont believe fin side effects have such a small chance,also it's not only the sexual side effects,it's deppresion,change in hormones,damage to testicles and to prostate,also fertility damage which by the way i had a problem and i did a surgery before 3 months.

I also have sebborheic dermatitis,i dont know if you know what it is but i have to wash my hair every day so this really doesnt help,seeing my wait semi long hair thinned
    I have a bad scalp too, eczema and sebborheic dermatitis...bro what country do you live in? Do you have health insurance aka are you covered for presciption meds? If so, go to a dermatologist and try and get dovonex or dovobet. It contains calcipotriol, something that will help your scalp and actually has hair growth properties. Especially f you are not addressing DHT/Androgrens, I highly recommend this treatment as a part of your regimen. Order Sesa oil off ebay/amazon too, helps with seborreic dermatis, it's very cheap, it has shown to be on par with rogain in terms of effectivness (not for MPB but just for hair growth/thickness), it can't hurt to try.

Inactive

Anti-depressants gave me zero-libido and insane difficulty achieving an erection. I only had side effects my first three days on fin. Why will you try one but not the other? You're being irrational.