+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default There is no hope

    So,i'm really sick,i'm not acting normal.I'm destroying myself and the others,i cant handle with hairloss,no one can understand my reaction,no one!How can i accept it,i cant live with this.i cant watch myself every day for the rest of my life balding and being uglier,how can i accept it.I feel there is no way to forget it, but i have no choice,i must shut up and live with balding cause otherwise i'll end up in a hospital or suicide.Sorry if i'm annoying but i seriously need to write something this is the only place that i can talk freely,i cry all day,i'm destroying my mom and my dad i cant study for my exams and i have only 1 lesson for my degree,how pathetic 1 lesson and i'm over but i cant study cause i'm cursed with balding.Yes i'm overreacting but i cant do anything about that,living a life with that fear,now i'll go in medicines but this time the fight is harder cause i cant change balding,i cant change it.I wonder if i'll ever be able to be happy cause any psychological problem i had,balding made it worst,i had a hard time before balding but i was starting to deal with my problems now after the balding nightmare begun,i feel there is no hope

  2. #2
    Senior Member Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    318

    Default

    My advice is to perhaps get off these forums for a start. Coming on here for support can be one thing, but in the real world, we're not here!

    Seek medical help for yourself, not for hair, but for your mental health. Get out with people you like and just relax. Get some exercise in there too and try to focus on other things rather then your hair. Yeah it's easier said then done, but look at it, it's eating you day in and out.

    Dude, Im sure no-one gives a f*** that you are balding. Friends might make jokes, but they will comment once and move on. That is life.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    i'm starting drugs for mental health yes not for balding.But i cant see how a person who is balding dont gets depression,it'ss just horrible to see your youth and appearance change and along with this your self-esteem,i'll have to go short for life and i'll be ugly,all these hairy men i've seen as idols would be a lost dream for me. i havent made a choice what i'll do about this,try to find a treatment or leave it.Life is beautiful with hair....

  4. #4
    Senior Member Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Then my friend your perception of reality is distorted. Life does go on, with or without hair.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    the reality is that you must go on with life even if you are a shity baldy.But also the reality is that balding makes you ugly,the reality is that if you like your appearance you have more confidence.The feeling of feeling good and confident with your appearance is never gonna come again,if everyone was bald that would make me feel better,but the most are not a norwood 2 heading in baldness at my age

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    628

    Default

    You are suicidal over balding, but you aren't willing to risk a small possibility of sexual side effects with fin or dut? I think your priorities are backwards or something is wrong with your thought patterns.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    You are suicidal over balding, but you aren't willing to risk a small possibility of sexual side effects with fin or dut? I think your priorities are backwards or something is wrong with your thought patterns.
    no i already suffer from depression,fin will kill my sperm my hormones and my health too.I cant risk it cause for me fin is a sure death,there are too many victims,you'll have a problem in the future,i'm almost sure for that

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    So,i'm really sick,i'm not acting normal.I'm destroying myself and the others,i cant handle with hairloss,no one can understand my reaction,no one!How can i accept it,i cant live with this.i cant watch myself every day for the rest of my life balding and being uglier,how can i accept it.I feel there is no way to forget it, but i have no choice,i must shut up and live with balding cause otherwise i'll end up in a hospital or suicide.Sorry if i'm annoying but i seriously need to write something this is the only place that i can talk freely,i cry all day,i'm destroying my mom and my dad i cant study for my exams and i have only 1 lesson for my degree,how pathetic 1 lesson and i'm over but i cant study cause i'm cursed with balding.Yes i'm overreacting but i cant do anything about that,living a life with that fear,now i'll go in medicines but this time the fight is harder cause i cant change balding,i cant change it.I wonder if i'll ever be able to be happy cause any psychological problem i had,balding made it worst,i had a hard time before balding but i was starting to deal with my problems now after the balding nightmare begun,i feel there is no hope
    Hey, homes, don't do anything drastic. I'm certain your parents would prefer putting up with their son being a little manic and moody than.. well let's not go there - it's not an option.

    We're all here to help you cope; I need to rant and release every once in a while too.

    Know that there is hope, and it isn't necessarily in the form of effective hair loss treatment. There's so much out there to enjoy in life, with or without hair. There's women that don't mind, and may be fond of, bald men (regardless of what the self-deprecating bums on this forum say). Your physique, your hobbies, your personality, your academics, your career are all there with or without hair.

    I still get bummed out about my hair on occasion - I won't lie - that's why I'm still here, I suppose. But I've decided low dose fin, exercise, nutrition, and a lucrative career will override my hair status anyways.

    Hope you're catching my drift here. I wasted a few months of my life being manic and obsessive with my hair. I know what it's like on both sides.

    Make good decisions, muchacho.

  9. #9
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    So,i'm really sick,i'm not acting normal.I'm destroying myself and the others,i cant handle with hairloss,no one can understand my reaction,no one!How can i accept it,i cant live with this.i cant watch myself every day for the rest of my life balding and being uglier,how can i accept it.I feel there is no way to forget it, but i have no choice,i must shut up and live with balding cause otherwise i'll end up in a hospital or suicide.Sorry if i'm annoying but i seriously need to write something this is the only place that i can talk freely,i cry all day,i'm destroying my mom and my dad i cant study for my exams and i have only 1 lesson for my degree,how pathetic 1 lesson and i'm over but i cant study cause i'm cursed with balding.Yes i'm overreacting but i cant do anything about that,living a life with that fear,now i'll go in medicines but this time the fight is harder cause i cant change balding,i cant change it.I wonder if i'll ever be able to be happy cause any psychological problem i had,balding made it worst,i had a hard time before balding but i was starting to deal with my problems now after the balding nightmare begun,i feel there is no hope
    Finish your lesson and then worry about baldness later on, LOL! And bald is not necessarily ugly. Work on losing your body fat, a thin face looks good even bald IMO.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Hey, homes, don't do anything drastic. I'm certain your parents would prefer putting up with their son being a little manic and moody than.. well let's not go there - it's not an option.

    We're all here to help you cope; I need to rant and release every once in a while too.

    Know that there is hope, and it isn't necessarily in the form of effective hair loss treatment. There's so much out there to enjoy in life, with or without hair. There's women that don't mind, and may be fond of, bald men (regardless of what the self-deprecating bums on this forum say). Your physique, your hobbies, your personality, your academics, your career are all there with or without hair.

    I still get bummed out about my hair on occasion - I won't lie - that's why I'm still here, I suppose. But I've decided low dose fin, exercise, nutrition, and a lucrative career will override my hair status anyways.

    Hope you're catching my drift here. I wasted a few months of my life being manic and obsessive with my hair. I know what it's like on both sides.

    Make good decisions, muchacho.
    thank you for your kind words,for me since september is getting worse,i'll start anti-depressants soon,i think its the most torturous thing i ever faced,i'm not the most normal person anyway.Hairloss is a very difficult thing to deal especially for guys who are already face psychological problems and i was always obsessive of how my hair looked i was thinking i'm not that type of guy,i couldnt believe that i'll go bald,i thought it's not my style lol,no one can imagine himself bald when he is young.

Similar Threads

  1. New hope. Not gho.
    By NeedHairASAP in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 04:28 PM
  2. Is there any hope for me?
    By akliner in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-26-2016, 03:20 AM
  3. No Hope For me?
    By Harris in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 11:01 AM
  4. Hope!
    By G6PD in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 04:37 AM
  5. Is there hope?
    By Someguy in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Dr Hakan Doganay - my experience documented
12-08-2016 10:09 AM
Last Post By HTvirgin83
Today 03:51 AM
Thinning crown but hairline is not receding.
11-29-2012 12:40 PM
by Feyd
Last Post By Lyte
Today 02:30 AM
Several studies backing up LLLT devices. Should we believe them?
Yesterday 10:47 AM
by Vantage
Last Post By Vantage
Today 12:49 AM
My HT experience with Dr Huseyin Guner in Istanbul
Today 12:13 AM
by Srkn07
Last Post By Srkn07
Today 12:13 AM