Dr. Panine - Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic - Video Results 3 Years After Procedures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vladimir Panine, MD
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Aug 2010

Dr. Panine - Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic - Video Results 3 Years After Procedures

This is a patient that we previously posted to the site but he recently came in and we decided to video tape his results 3 years after his procedures.

The video you are about to see is of a patient who had his first procedure completed by us three years ago, at the age of 30.

When the patient was 23 he had undergone a procedure, performed by another doctor, which left him with an undesirable hairline.

I was confident that we could correct the patient's hairline and give him significant density.

Two procedures were performed and these are his video results three years later.

Note: some still photos are presented to show the patient's progress over the three year period. The video portion was taken three years after his procedures.

Vladimir Panine, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Great video and great work Dr Panine. Thanks for posting this. I'm here in the Chicago area too,,I had spoken to your rep' when you were still at the old location. I'm prepared to have my consultations done this year to see what may be possible for me in the future.
    You are one of a few GREAT Doctors in this field of HTs. Ill be contacting you once again.

Comment

Working...