+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    why? you providing them with 'favors'? na probably too ugly. why do you spam everywhere, just go away already
    this is a mens hairloss discussion. To top it off you are a flaming nutter claiming the laser comb is great but RU and spiro are unscientific

The fact that you have almost 3000 posts in 1.5 yrs shows you are either very lonely or jobless or both, and you basically spam every ****ing topic, and thats harmful to men seeking legit info
    THANK YOU. I cannot imagine how someone can say that the lasercomb is effective while putting down RU and topical spiro, two PROVEN dht inhibitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    THANK YOU. I cannot imagine how someone can say that the lasercomb is effective while putting down RU and topical spiro, two PROVEN dht inhibitors.
    I have been using the laser comb myself since November of 2007. I know it works. I would not bother to use it if it didn't work. The makers of the laser comb have successfully proven efficacy multiple times.

You guys are really unbelievable - and you are in the wrong forum. You do not belong in a forum that is called the bald truth. You absolutely do not want the truth so you need to get out of here. If I don't tell you the truth, someone else will. So go to the other hair loss forums. There is little to no chance that anyone is going to tell you anything truthful there. That's were you guys belong.

RU, CB, etc. have proven efficacy, Tracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    why? you providing them with 'favors'? na probably too ugly. why do you spam everywhere, just go away already...
    Go ahead and complain to the administrators you idiot. You are one of the members who dishes out this aggression - and for no god reason. I never start it, you guys do - and again for no good reason. I have not been doing "favors" for the admins and I am far from ugly. You can be prosecuted for making such false claims. The fact that you are doing it on the internet does not protect from prosecution. Contact the administrators and beg them to ban me. I would love to read what your justification is.

You are either a complete idiot, a shill - or both. I am not going away. Besides if I don't tell the truth here, someone else will. If you do not want to be told the truth, you are in the wrong forum. So you need to get yourself out of this forum and go to one of the other hair loss forums.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    RU, CB, etc. have proven efficacy, Tracy.
    The safety and efficacy of those substances have not been adequately and appropriately proven. The studies were not good quality studies. The studies on LLLT were dramatically better. Too many of you guys do not know how to tell the difference between a good study and a not so good study. You guys do not know how to qualify information. What amazes me most is that you guys refuse to qualify the safety of these substances. The safety of Finasteride is well established and well known. The fact that Spiro feminizes males is also well established and well known. Yet you guys will flock to substances that do not have adequate safety profiles established. Or worse advise each other to use a substance like Spiro. That is just plain insane.

Please stop the know all jibberish

I have personally used Hairmax for 1 year and went to a clinic for laser hair treatments before that as well for almost 8 months wasting 1000's of dollars in the process, with 0 reward or hint of even hair loss slowing down.

I will believe evidence from real forum users and dht inhibition v/s 'light simulation' because the studies are fancier.

Youre obviously a little annoyed because you have more hair around your smelly p i s s f l a p s then on your head and take it out on other people!

It can be used everyday, I do : ) It has aloe in it which makes it soft on your scalp.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Go ahead and complain to the administrators you idiot. You are one of the members who dishes out this aggression - and for no god reason. I never start it, you guys do - and again for no good reason. I have not been doing "favors" for the admins and I am far from ugly. You can be prosecuted for making such false claims. The fact that you are doing it on the internet does not protect from prosecution. Contact the administrators and beg them to ban me. I would love to read what your justification is.

You are either a complete idiot, a shill - or both. I am not going away. Besides if I don't tell the truth here, someone else will. If you do not want to be told the truth, you are in the wrong forum. So you need to get yourself out of this forum and go to one of the other hair loss forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I have been using the laser comb myself since November of 2007. I know it works.
    10 charrrrrrr