+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

In theory issues with limited donor should be solved with HST, everyone should be able to get 10 000 grafts at the expense of 1500-2000 loss in donor region, 10 000 grafts would fix pretty much anybody and who doesnt have 1500 grafts to available..

then again, hasci acts as if they didnt solve limited donor issue

top class Drs consistently get 5-6000 or more grafts by fue so you would think Gho could give such a patient 15-20 000 grafts

Thumbs up And the winner is ...

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post

I'll check back in 90 days for any hard evidence.

Goodbye!
    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

And I will do the same.

If I don’t see any hard evidence of disproof of Dr. Gho's claims, it’s completely the same like the hair transplant industry reports worldwide:

“Dr. Gho’s HST works great and as claimed!”

This is no joke! It’s completely the same.

Anyway, I have just made a red cross in my calendar and labelled it with “The day the HT industry admits and announces worldwide that Dr. Gho’s HST works great and as claimed!”

See you! … in 90 days.
    My calendar says “The day the HT industry admits and announces worldwide that Dr. Gho’s HST works great and as claimed!”

Cool.

So are you going to Dr. Gho for 10 procedures over the next decade? None of this helps people beyond NW3 in a functional sense. By the time you regain your hair with this method a superior method will exist at a much cheaper cost in dollars and in hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post

So are you going to Dr. Gho for 10 procedures over the next decade? None of this helps people beyond NW3 in a functional sense. By the time you regain your hair with this method a superior method will exist at a much cheaper cost in dollars and in hours.
    I have just made another entry in my calendar:

"The day I got a full head of hair again due to Dr. Gho, while less well-off's still wait for a 'superior method' at a much cheaper cost in dollars and hours".

lol Ironman!!! I am in the very same boat...

There might not be anything coming, just a minox 67% that will make your scalps melt...

And meanwhaile Gho is not just having naps in his coach...he is still working on stuffs to improve, to bring more things and maybe HM...

+ he is not the cheapest but neither is he the most expensive...

Only option for now...

+ nothing stop a patient to just reach the "illusion of full head" with an acceptable coverage, and then monitor the market, wait, temporise...and if still nothing at Hair Conference of 2026 (lol), you just go for densifying more and more at the rythm of your finances...

For me currently Gho seems like the only legit option. It sucks but it's true.

**** Finasteride. Risk isn't worth it.

Minox is really temporary.

Everything else is garbage.

FUT leaves a huge scar.. **** that shit

FUE leaves huge dots... **** that shit

Gho leaves no real scars.. but costs more and takes repeated visits. It sucks yeah but it really is the only option right now currently if you're at a nw3 and lower situation.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post

Only option for now...

+ nothing stop a patient to just reach the "illusion of full head" with an acceptable coverage, and then monitor the market, wait, temporise...and if still nothing at Hair Conference of 2026 (lol), you just go for densifying more and more at the rythm of your finances...
    Right - such a "plan" counts especially for the kids (lol) ...

I mean, seriously: Most young guys start to struggle with their temple areas - right?

At the same time or a few years later, mostly the whole front area starts to "break away".

So why not starting early enough to restore with HST step-by-step at least the front area? The front area is the most problematic zone for most guys and to restore at least the front area step-by-step, while always KEEPING OPTIONS (donor regrowth) - that doesn't cost you an arm an a leg.

Just a few such examples:

The guy TOBBAN at the Swedish forum:

http://www.lookgood.se/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4544&p=11

He is now at the 6 month mark, and his first problem (temple areas) is already solved with just 1 procedure. And if you compare his "now" photos with photos from 3 years ago (the point in his life when he started losing his hair in the temple areas) - nobody (not even he himself) will ever know (anymore) that he had a hair loss problem. And even if he is losing more hair in future (whole front area etc) - simply doing another procedure while always KEEPING OPTIONS in his donor area, just in case.

Yeah, and the guy NeedHairASAP, for example, is such a similar case ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12519

Anyway, they all have still OPTIONS IN FUTURE (contrary to normal hair transplants and IF you will be a NW5 to NW7 guy one day) and in case if hair loss is progressing ...

So instead of wasting time and waiting for any "miracles" or rubbing every day any BS onto your head and especially into the temple/front area - simply replacing "bad stuff" in your front area with healthy "good stuff" (healthy hair follicles) - that's the (affordable) KEY while still keeping OPTIONS or even if you "think" there will be a much better "miracle" one day on the market.

Restoring the front area NOW is the key for most guys. Everything beyond is just frustrating and a waste of time ...

sigh. why on EARTH would i go to dr. gho for that when i can get a much better, much denser frontal region at a CHEAPER cost from one of the billion superior ht doctors, then supplement with Gho as needed on the less important areas with remaining donor hair, since the man can apparently only give me 7 new hairs per session anyways?

that wasn't my point. my point was that for somebody who is PAST NW5, Gho's not going to restore you to NW1 any time soon. not before cheaper options are available that don't require getting your head shaved each year lol.

and i absolutely guarantee you i'll have a full head of hair without gho by 2023. we can put $ on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    and i absolutely guarantee you i'll have a full head of hair without gho by 2023. we can put $ on that.
    Yes, the cure is only ever five years away, after all.