Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldozer
    • Oct 2012

What is the best treatment available for a NW7

If you are a norwood 7 and want to get back your hair, what is the best treatment available, because I've heard that you can't even have a hair transplant with NW7, since donor area is less and the bald area to cover is huge. Body hair transplant comes to the mind, but body hair is kinky and short. So what is left? Hair Cloning? How much successful is Dr. Gho's method?
  • Assemblage23
    • Aug 2009

scal pigmentation if you want to hide the fact that you are balding but you'll still sport a shaved head which makes you disturbingly stand out in social event when you are under 30

Comment

• mmmcoffee
      • Oct 2012

imo, a razor is the best treatment for a NW7...

i've seen picks of HT for NW7s, but the coverage was extremely sparse

Comment

• Aames
        Inactive
        • Nov 2012

Shave it and hope some better treatments come. A HT will probably look terrible and if you've been a NW7 for a while, any regrowth from treatments will be VERY minimal.

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by baldozer
          So what is left?
          Until follicular multiplication is a reality and available to the public, your best option is good quality prosthetic hair.

Comment

• BigThinker
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
            Death.

10char

Man, you are some sort of ****ed in the head. You're about as Christian as Lucifer.

Comment

• Aames
              Inactive
              • Nov 2012

Death.

10char

Comment

• Tracy C
                • Sep 2011

A stupid head up his butt comment...
                baldozer,

Whatever you do, don't listen to a word Highlander says. He is very mentally unstable. If you listen to too much of his insane nonsense you might catch it.

There is nothing wrong with wearing hair if it helps you feel better about yourself. Just don't go cheap on your prosthetic.

Comment

• baldozer
                  • Oct 2012

Death.

10char
                  But my religion does not allow suicide. I rather be bald than burn in hell forever!

Comment

• baldozer
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
                    baldozer,

Whatever you do, don't listen to a word Highlander says. He is very mentally unstable. If you listen to too much of his insane nonsense you might catch it.

There is nothing wrong with wearing hair if it helps you feel better about yourself. Just don't go cheap on your prosthetic.
                    Hmm, well I rather not waste my money on prosthetic. Later on, if some permanent solution comes, like hair cloning, if its within affordable price I might consider it, but even then I may keep on rocking the bald look. I have shed a few pounds and now I look better bald. I'm trying to have 0% face fat. Then I think I would look really good even bald, because I think I have a good face cut, long nose, nice smile and eyes, plus a good chin and bite.

Comment

• BigThinker
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
                      Hmm, well I rather not waste my money on prosthetic. Later on, if some permanent solution comes, like hair cloning, if its within affordable price I might consider it, but even then I may keep on rocking the bald look. I have shed a few pounds and now I look better bald. I'm trying to have 0% face fat. Then I think I would look really good even bald, because I think I have a good face cut, long nose, nice smile and eyes, plus a good chin and bite.

Love that attitude.

Yep. Forget a hair piece - way too much opportunity for extreme embarrassment. And, I couldn't imagine trying to pursue a woman, pulling one while wearing a wig, and having to open up about that insecurity early in the suiting process. No. f**king. way. That's less of an option than a HT.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                        • Dec 2012

check out hasson and wong's hair transplant website, they've done some good work on younger nw7's

Comment

• baldee
                          • Mar 2011

I'd really like to start a thread where reputable hair transplant surgeons could explain what they can offer young norwood 6/7 patients. Especially since this is the most psychologically affected and weak group of patients.

Comment

• whammer
                            • Dec 2010

Nw7 here. I have no delusions about restoring to a nw1 hairline.

But cant but think that even the slick look would appear so much better with maybe 10 thousand more hairs no?

Comment

Working...