+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Well, I've always had problems with my appearance and am pretty insecure (I'll be the first to admit it). I've had an eating disorder since I was 12, and every time something about my appearance goes haywire and it's out of my control I kinda go nuts. Especially something like hair - partially it's because I "decided" to go on T and potentially ruined my "looks" (whatever there is of that) - I admit, I was a pretty attractive androgynous girl. But I just couldn't stand being female for a second longer and the way people looked at me as such. So I feel like I switched my looks for my emotional well-being, y'know?

It doesn't have much to do with women; I'm pansexual (which is like bisexual but including all the gender spectrums) and also asexual so not looking for sex appeal, but it's just my insecurities about my appearance and such. I don't know really. I just never expected MPB to be part of the package when I turned 20 y'know? I mean, I kinda expected it in my 40's but not in my 20's. It just never occurred to me (especially since my dad (48) has a full head of hair). I want to be happy about my appearance for once in my life. As soon as I managed to start looking male (growing a beard and such), suddenly my hair starts falling out and I've never been able to be happy with my body. I feel like if my hair thickened/grew back/whatever and I got my body size back down (I gained a lot of weight when I started T) to a more reasonable weight instead of the pillsbury dough boy, I might be happier. I might be able to recover from my ED. I might actually be able to talk to people instead of stammer, and feel like someone that someone could think is special enough to be friends with / or have an SO.

Long answer because I didn't rightly know how to reply. I don't know what's in my own brain half the time. And you're not coming off as rude at all. Hopefully that's helpful. Feel free to ask anything else you want.

Just curious about one thing. You said you expected mpb in your 40's...why is that ?

I asked because I never expected it all!

Hi ssquared2

I need your help.
    you have used Fin for how long?
    is there any side effects?if there was did they disappear after stopping it?
    If you don't mind may I ask do you still have ovaries or got them out.
    Please share your exprience.

Note Does any body know ssquared2 ? how Can I contact her?
    Please let me know at emali : sp1 at live.ca. Please correct it.
    thanks

I'll email you (I'm subscribed to this thread regardless of current active participation) and I'm a he not a she

Quote Originally Posted by ssquared2 View Post
    I'll email you (I'm subscribed to this thread regardless of current active participation) and I'm a he not a she
    I sent you email.
    thanks for contacting and sharing your experience.