+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Please tell me what is incorrect in my post.
    Why should I bother. It's not like your opinion matters or anything. You are reckless, irresponsible and foolish. You are not worth my time. All you are going to do is come back at me with more garbage you found on the internet.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Why should I bother. It's not like your opinion matters or anything. You are reckless, irresponsible and foolish. You are not worth my time. All you are going to do is come back at me with more garbage you found on the internet.
    YOU MEAN GARBAGE LIKE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE!!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think you are deliberately trying to make the members of this forum go bald. You run around telling people that are clearly balding that they have "mature hairlines" and you put down any treatments not approved by the FDA, no matter the amount of evidence supporting them. Treating MPB is very much in its experimental stages, that means that sometimes you must take risks to treat it. I'm trying to help people manage these risks, instead of encouraging them to "accept" this debilitating, life-altering disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    The only garbage around here is you.

You're an acidic idiot, clearly something has gone woefully wrong in your life and you feel it necessary to use this forum as a platform to vent your frustrations out on everyone else.

I understand that many men have taken finasteride for 5 - 10 years and more - SPENCER KOBREN IS ONE OF THEM. How many of those men you're on about however have retained their NW scale from the date they started to the 15 year point in their use of Finasteride? The MAJORITY of men experience heightened loss in the 3 - 5 year point (I WAS ONE OF THEM).

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

You're an acidic idiot, clearly something has gone woefully wrong in your life and you feel it necessary to use this forum as a platform to vent your frustrations out on everyone else.

I understand that many men have taken finasteride for 5 - 10 years and more - SPENCER KOBREN IS ONE OF THEM. How many of those men you're on about however have retained their NW scale from the date they started to the 15 year point in their use of Finasteride? The MAJORITY of men experience heightened loss in the 3 - 5 year point (I WAS ONE OF THEM).
    There is no right or wrong answer, well not without statistics. Some people get only a few years, some get 10, but I know of at least one guy who was around a 3V at age 22, got on propcea (no minox) and went back to around a 2 to 2.5 and has stayed that way for over 15 years. He also mentioned that he knew of 2 father & son DR's (well derms actually)who had been on it around 10 years and have not lost any more hair. I can probably find his thread if interested.

And yes you are right that it does stop working after a few years for some. I read a journal article where a 40 something guy got on propecia and had moderate results. After a few years, it quit working and he started going bald again. His Dr put him on Advodart and he got even better results than on propecia. So you may want to consider that.

You are deeply wrong about that. Some day you will pull your brain dead head out of your butt and you might just realize how deeply wrong you are.

You're an acidic idiot.
    Far from it. You are the idiot. I am not.

Can't we all just get along???

Quote Originally Posted by z06guy View Post
    can't we all just get along???
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by z06guy View Post
    Can't we all just get along???
    That's all well and good - but you cant post a comment on here anymore without this condescending bald bitch TracyC offering her insight into how overwhelmingly brilliant she is.

TracyC just argues for arguments sake because she hates who she is, she hates everything about herself, she's socially awkward & probably too ugly to have the confidence to speak this manner in public (face to face), so in place she acts out an imaginary persona online (TracyC). This partly explains her notably large commitment to a website dedicated to treating hair loss and her consequent behaviour and attitude toward other members.

Yes but we're all here together on this forum to help each other out and give our own personal input. We all read things from the internet and from doctors and come to our own conclusion on these matters. If we all had the same mindset this forum would be useless. Let's use our collective knowledge for the better good instead of tearing each other apart with personal insults.

Let's all just start fresh and let bygones be bygones. We may have a difference in opinion on some things but we can be civil about it. You all have given great advice in the past to other members (myself included).

Fresh start.

TracyC just argues for arguments sake...
    That is absolutely 100% not true. Not a single word of anything you said is true.

Listen fool, you and certain other members are the ones who start the aggression. I am taking the gloves off and fighting back. You attack me, I am going to attack you back. If you do not like that - tuff. You are a complete fool and an even more complete idiot. You could not find your own butt with both hands in broad daylight. And as if being an idiot were not bad enough, you feel the need to be a jerk off and call me names. But if I dare to fight back you idiots get upset about it. If you cannot take what you are dishing out, go back home to your mommy.

This forum is called The Bald Truth. If you do not want to hear the truth now and then, you are in the wrong forum. Because if I don't point out the truth, someone else will. You attack me simply because you don't want to hear the truth. Get your sorry excuse for a man to another forum where they will feed you the BS garbage you want to hear.