+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

after a week and a half of fin my **** went numb and my prostate was aching pretty bad. not sure what to do now

Quote Originally Posted by hiilikeyourbeard View Post
    after a week and a half of fin my **** went numb and my prostate was aching pretty bad. not sure what to do now
    My prostate ached pretty bad the first two weeks. I was pretty concerned, but it went away.

did your **** go numb? my prostate can ache all it wants but that is something I can't work around

did your **** go numb? my prostate can ache all it wants but that is something I can't work around
    I don't think so. To be blunt: If it is or was more numb, it wasn't enough to interfere with me using it.

Try lowering the dose? I always told myself that was one of the things that would make me drop it right away - scary, I'm sure.

I'm already taking 1/8 of a proscar every 3 days. dunno how much lower I can go

I'm already taking 1/8 of a proscar every 3 days. dunno how much lower I can go
    Better get a professional involved, my friend (if you don't feel comfortable riding it out). All I can say is my sides have subsided or I'm subconsciously lying to myself about them.

Best regards. Let us know how everything turns out.

thanks a lot man I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Would you expect it to be different from my fin shed? At this point, I have mostly given up - just nuking all DHT.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if minox shedding operates through a different mechanism than dht-inhibition (thoughts?), but fin and dut should be similar?

Btw, popped dut this morning and felt nothing. No prostate ache or anything (like when starting fin).
    I think my dut shed has been worse than my fin shed was. I do not remember having much of a shed on fin. However I admit I am watching my hair closer now than I was then, & also in those days (early months of fin) I was rarely sober

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I think my dut shed has been worse than my fin shed was. I do not remember having much of a shed on fin. However I admit I am watching my hair closer now than I was then, & also in those days (early months of fin) I was rarely sober
    I swear my hair gets rocked when I get wasted. Being hungover sucks. Burning a bunch of money sucks. Potentially making an ass of yourself sucks. But, losing a substantial amount of your hair in a short period of time? Insufferable.

I'm just not even going to bother trying to gauge if I shed on dut. At this point I'm just riding it out. If I end up shaving my head, I'll for sure use the minox that's on its wayand see if I can't maintain some stubble (probably end up adding minox before that though.

Default Minox started

Just applied minox for the first time. In a manic state, I ordered a 3 months supply off Amazon and accidentally got liquid. Was sorta bummed at first, but it was really easy.

My hair was damp from a shower. I parted my hair in 5 different spots and ran the dropper across the line from front to back. Then I did one run across the hairline.

Wish me luck guys.

======================

Finasteride since 02/20/2013
    Dut since 08/04/2013
    Minox since 08/10/2013