+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Not very clever sarcasm. Just because you had alleged side effects does not mean everybody will have mental issues like you.
    I gave his post the contempt which it deserved.

You just keep on trolling, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I gave his post the contempt which it deserved.

You just keep on trolling, troll.
    If anyone is trolling it's you. Nobody wants to hear about your mental problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    If anyone is trolling it's you. Nobody wants to hear about your mental problems.
    Oh, I know nobody wants to read about them, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And you're not a troll?

You joined a matter of weeks ago, already have over 300 posts, started threads about sex marathons and have called numerous guys "baldie"..

And you think you have any credibility...

P.S. Be honest with your location and change it to Bradford....Troll.

Well I'm a lawyer sitting in my office and in my free time my MacBook is logged on to the forums, so I can post anytime I want, does not mean I gave no credibility psycho boy. Just keeping it real.
    As for the marathons they were nothing but real.
    Bradford, god you're lame

El_Nino, I'll accept everything you've said as a friendly precaution. If I ever get sides, I won't have so much pride that I fail to offer them on this forum. Promise. Until then, I'm only thinking about ways to bolster my results -- I'm not even the slightest bit worried about sides. Thanks for your concern, regardless.

I still am looking for a brand of keto to order on-line that leaves your hair not totally fried, if anyone can suggest something. I think I'd prefer 2%, once a week. I have no interest in getting prescription generics -- don't have the time and don't want to spend the money on Dr visits.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    El_Nino, I'll accept everything you've said as a friendly precaution. If I ever get sides, I won't have so much pride that I fail to offer them on this forum. Promise. Until then, I'm only thinking about ways to bolster my results -- I'm not even the slightest bit worried about sides. Thanks for your concern, regardless.

I still am looking for a brand of keto to order on-line that leaves your hair not totally fried, if anyone can suggest something. I think I'd prefer 2%, once a week. I have no interest in getting prescription generics -- don't have the time and don't want to spend the money on Dr visits.
    No worries BT, I was just dealing with the troll and a possible other one.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I am sure you're right, you just keep on popping those pills son. I am sure you will be fine, the negative side effects are all in the head.
    Like I said, we ingest far worse than what is in these pills in our daily lives, I stand by it. In all seriousness liver damage is about your main concern for popping any pill, even vitamins. But the effects of 10 cups of coffee or even tea per day have far more damaging effects on the body as a whole. Just because you don't feel or see side effects to what you ingest on a daily basis doesn't mean there aren't any. That's just the way it is. Cancer et al - simple side effects of our poor lifestyles and eating habits. Drinking cow's milk - normal? Nope - are you a cow? You just have to balance what you are willing to accept. I don't drink coffee, don't drink tea, so all in all that saves my insides form damage a lot longer than a regular caffeine drinker and saves my liver too. So taking any meds for hair loss just basically might put me back on the same level as a caffeine drinker - except I'll have hair..

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Wish I could help you there. For what this is worth, I have been on 2% rx keto for like 3+ years and all it took was one 15 minute appointment with a derm. Never had to go back in for checkups or anything. And you can have the refills mailed to you
    My insurance actually covers this stuff (not so with Avodart), so it might be cheaper than you think. Good luck either way

Inactive

Good luck with whatever you decide, BT. About keto, are you you saying that Nizoral fries your hair? I use 2% that I get online twice a week with no issues really.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Good luck with whatever you decide, BT. About keto, are you you saying that Nizoral fries your hair? I use 2% that I get online twice a week with no issues really.
    Thanks, breh. Yeah, it does. I use generic 2% right now and my hair feels so thin and dry afterwards. I was wondering if there was any specialty keto shampoos that had other ingredients to combat that? I'll just keep up with frying my hair once a week - no big.