+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Fin maintains/slows.

Dut maintains/grows.

I guess adding minox to fin allows you to get growth too, if I responded well to anti-androgens I wouldnt even be on this site, id have my DUT+Minox in my bindle & be off skipping into the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Fin maintains/slows.

Dut maintains/grows.

I guess adding minox to fin allows you to get growth too, if I responded well to anti-androgens I wouldnt even be on this site, id have my DUT+Minox in my bindle & be off skipping into the sunset.
    That's how I've been the last couple weeks honestly. Just over this website, over the worry and stress, actually having relationships and growing as a person.

However, this place is like a community of friends I can confide my biggest insecurity with, a place I feel like I can maybe help others, and a place I genuinely get a bit of entertainment from.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    That's how I've been the last couple weeks honestly. Just over this website, over the worry and stress, actually having relationships and growing as a person.

However, this place is like a community of friends I can confide my biggest insecurity with, a place I feel like I can maybe help others, and a place I genuinely get a bit of entertainment from.
    This and that. I think at this point in time I know what can help and what will not. So mainly here to help the guys just getting started in this BS battle, and to get a few laughs or give a few laughs.

protip.. get a nice hairline transplant and a system behind it if you're Norwood 4 or worse

7 months finasteride
    1.5 months minox 5% 1-2 times daily

I dropped the dut for now. Using minox twice a day mostly, but occasionally once a day. Missed a few weekend applications.

Shedding is way down. Was previously losing tons of miniaturized hairs. Lots of blonde hairs popping up on hairline.

Overall density is below baseline slightly - especially thin on the cowlick. Getting hard to style hair, and mostly rocking the boring, extra short, soon-to-be NW3 (if not already) hair cut.
    Your hair looks thick and healthy from those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Your hair looks thick and healthy from those pics.
    Thanks. That's nice to hear. Honestly. I've been such a worry wart over this that I can't even objectively grade the state of my hair.

It's weird. I kinda said **** it, started partying again, expanded my social circle, hung with a couple chicks, and of a sudden my self-perception totally flipped.

Thanks. That's nice to hear. Honestly. I've been such a worry wart over this that I can't even objectively grade the state of my hair.

It's weird. I kinda said **** it, started partying again, expanded my social circle, hung with a couple chicks, and of a sudden my self-perception totally flipped.
    Big T, whats happening my hair loss brother from another mother? Sounds like you're on it man, good work. Love your hair by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by unk View Post
    Big T, whats happening my hair loss brother from another mother? Sounds like you're on it man, good work. Love your hair by the way.
    Hey brother,

Hair is doing fine -- I think. 2-3 hairs on my hand in the shower, passing the pull test about every time. Hair seems to be doing good.

Decided to abandon taking pictures every month, and instead will take pics at 12 months and 18 months. I'm now used to using minox, but still skip it as I am currently seeing a chick and not always alone in the evenings -- not really at the point I want her to know I'm on hair loss meds.

Hair quality looks and feels good. Lots of hairs at the hairline, although they're not all "healthy". No sides. 1.25 fin a day, minox once or twice a day (mixing foam and liquid usage depending on what activities, or lack thereof, I have going on).

I would actually like to disable my BTT account -- Winston? Hopefully only temporary so that I can post result pics at the previously mentioned times. Not spending time on this site has been very beneficial to my life. Climbing the professional ladder, got a girl I'm digging pretty heavy, and my social life is back full force.

Thanks again for the inquiry. Hope you, and everyone else, are doing well.

I would actually like to disable my BTT account -- Winston? Hopefully only temporary so that I can post result pics at the previously mentioned times. Not spending time on this site has been very beneficial to my life. Climbing the professional ladder, got a girl I'm digging pretty heavy, and my social life is back full force.
    Success story!

I pray for the day this comes for all of us.