+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next 10 years

Hybrid View

True I agree with that.

Hard not to think about it when it's such a glaring cosmetic issue, though. Blah.

Don't give a shit about hairloss?? -_-
    Just tell me how to do it, cuz every morning when i wake up and i watch my hair on the mirror, i don't see a sexy dishevelled hair style, but a fvcking ugly haircut with two bald spot in the temples, and that shit make me think about hairloss ALL the day.
    Hope is our best weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by bibz View Post
    Hope is our best weapon.
    No, research, development and FDA/other approval is our best weapon. Sitting around moping or being optimistic won't do anything.

You need to WORK for your results. Nobody except ourselves give a crap about our problem. And its glaringly obvious that nobody cares when society mocks us as some kind disadvantaged inferiors.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    No, research, development and FDA/other approval is our best weapon. Sitting around moping or being optimistic won't do anything.
    I agree. And we are already seeing the results. I started losing my hair aggressively when I was 21. I got on Minox immediately, got on Proscar Immediately when that came out. On top of that I have tried every hair weapon I thought safe to try.

Today I am 47, many folks I know have seen there hair come and go during those years. I am far from a full head of hair, but I have enough to be cosmetically significant and 'somewhat' age appropriate. If you had told me that I would have any hair back when I was 21 by this time, I would have thought it a crazy hope.

So, do I want my hair back, yes. But I am thankful that I have already had the benefit of keeping my hair much longer than nature intended.

And for what it is worth, I am 1.5 weeks into RU now. If I am lucky, maybe I will keep some hair into my 50s!

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

You need to WORK for your results. Nobody except ourselves give a crap about our problem. And its glaringly obvious that nobody cares when society mocks us as some kind disadvantaged inferiors.
    Exactly right.

Which was why I was quite pissed off when my thread regarding donating to research into follicular neogenesis using WNT (wound healing) compounds fell on deaf ears, especially when the CEO of the prime company working on such a method informed me and everyone else that donations WOULD help move things along faster.

I learned one thing which I can relate to in the above post, and that's that people would rather sit around and moap or just post some useless "optimism".

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Exactly right.

Which was why I was quite pissed off when my thread regarding donating to research into follicular neogenesis using WNT (wound healing) compounds fell on deaf ears, especially when the CEO of the prime company working on such a method informed me and everyone else that donations WOULD help move things along faster.

I learned one thing which I can relate to in the above post, and that's that people would rather sit around and moap or just post some useless "optimism".
    Yes but it requires Histogen to take the lead. They appeared willing to listen to us but not decisive enough to act themselves.

I don't think people would trust a donations site unless it was endorsed by Histogen

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Yes but it requires Histogen to take the lead. They appeared willing to listen to us but not decisive enough to act themselves.

I don't think people would trust a donations site unless it was endorsed by Histogen
    I'd still be willing to donate to a proper/legit fund if UK_ or whoever makes the moves.

Guys we dont need donations we just need more optimism.

In-fact... let us pray now.