Next 10 years

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Desmond84
    • Oct 2012

Hellouser its time for ur poster brother!

You need an award for designing it lol

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Comment

• 13last
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Desmond84
        Hellouser its time for ur poster brother!

You need an award for designing it lol
        Hey Desmond any news on team Tokyo, you seemed really into them and posted quite a bit of info, aren't they supposed to be the real cure? although I remember reading it won't be around until next decade though(2020)

Comment

• Desmond84
          • Oct 2012

They are definitely working on it. But don't expect anything to be published by them until 2015 the earliest! They have to prove their method using human cells and implant it on a skin graft!

Things are much more complicated with human cells

We have to be patient with them...their method will solve all our problems if it works out

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
            pahah! Never gets old.

Comment

• ihavebeenchosenithasbegun
              • Oct 2012

It's like as if we're those members from 2003(other hair forums) all over again.

Kinda weird looking back at those posts from ancient, inactive members. Wonder what they would do then If I told them that in 2013 we're still clueless and ****ed.

Comment

• Thinning87
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by ihavebeenchosenithasbegun
                It's like as if we're those members from 2003(other hair forums) all over again.

Kinda weird looking back at those posts from ancient, inactive members. Wonder what they would do then If I told them that in 2013 we're still clueless and ****ed.
                We're not clueless. There is so much going on right now! Desmond was indeed right 2013 is turning out to be a great year.

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                  We're not clueless. There is so much going on right now! Desmond was indeed right 2013 is turning out to be a great year.
                  Please give me a good news show then. This is what we have so far (correct me if I'm wrong)

1) Jahoda succeeded at engineering a human hair follicle and grew it on human skin
                  2) Follica turned out to be alive and came up with info on a new WNT. They claim to have generated follicles but other than that no info as per usual from them

Am I missing something ?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Arashi
                    Please give me a good news show then. This is what we have so far (correct me if I'm wrong)

1) Jahoda succeeded at engineering a human hair follicle and grew it on human skin
                    2) Follica turned out to be alive and came up with info on a new WNT. They claim to have generated follicles but other than that no info as per usual from them

Am I missing something ?
                    Replicel got a HUGE investor

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                      Replicel got a HUGE investor
                      Yep, certainly good news. Anything else ?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Arashi
                        Yep, certainly good news. Anything else ?
                        Dr. Mousseigne, the french doctor claiming regeneration. His representative, Mathieu, is uploading another documented case of regeneration this Sunday.

Nigam is making efforts, or so it seems. (I hope he's for real, but we will see where it all goes. I love that he answers questions on the forums, but that also worries me, why does he waste so much time on the forum?)

Topical finasteride, although It's questionable, I don't think it's going to do anything for patients that can't take fin anyway, because the serum DHT was reduced by about the same as oral fin. (maybe if they reduce the amount of fin, they can find a happy medium between enough for hair, yet less sides than oral fin.)

Histogen, although everyone thinks it's a disappointment, I think it's good news. They showed to have positive growth after 2 whole years and still have time to improve it. Even if it came out the way it is now, I would still get it. You just need injections every once in awhile and there is no fin sides! to me, that would be a god send and a great bridge until HM gets here.

Comment

• Thinning87
                          • Dec 2012

Exactly. The only disappointment for now has been Aderans, who have been working for ten years and finally finished their last phase 2 trial in April. No news from them. I was reading some of their articles they linked to ten years ago... they all talked like they would launch a product within a couple years

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                            • Dec 2012

Exactly. The only disappointment for now has been Aderans, who have been working for ten years and finally finished their last phase 2 trial in April. No news from them. I was reading some of their articles they linked to ten years ago... they all talked like they would launch a product within a couple years
                            I agree, I expect something from Aderans before the end of August, if we don't hear from them by then I'm writing them off.

Comment

• Thinning87
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                              I agree, I expect something from Aderans before the end of August, if we don't hear from them by then I'm writing them off.
                              well if there's something we should have learned in these past 7 days is not to write anyone off without being sure

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                                • Dec 2012

well if there's something we should have learned in these past 7 days is not to write anyone off without being sure
                                True man! that would be amazing if Aderans posted great results this summer because then they would be on to phase III and we could have their treatment available in Q4 2014....a year away from a better treatment than propecia would make my world.

Comment

Working...