X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itsmyhairs
    • Dec 2012

whats my norwood? (pics)

Front

If the hair looks a little uneven in length at the front it's because I'm getting new growth all along my hairline from minox.

Side

28, been using regaine for about 4 1/2 months, I could swear my loss has almost stopped completely (touch wood).
    I recon about a NW 2.5?
  • Assemblage23
    • Aug 2009

with this lightning and hair length there's no way to tell buzz it and we will know, I looked like a Norwood 1 and thought I was a 2 with the right hair style then when I buzzed it down to 6 milimeters I saw I was a norwood 3

Comment

• mattj
      Doctor Representative
      • Oct 2009

Temples look to be receded to a NW2 at most. Your crown appears to be taking the biggest hit and it looks like the thinning might be creeping forward into the mid-scalp area.
      I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• BigThinker
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by mattj
        Temples look to be receded to a NW2 at most. Your crown appears to be taking the biggest hit and it looks like the thinning might be creeping forward into the mid-scalp area.
        Agreed. If anywhere, the crown appears to be thinned. Some people have considerably thinner crowns where the cowlick originates (the point where hair seeming heads directionally from).

Comment

• itsmyhairs
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by mattj
          The crown is a little thin, using minox on it just now (along with temples).
          Though, that is under the brightest light shining directly down from above, in normal light it's not visible as thinning at all.

Comment

Working...