+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Useful advice as always Aames...I did not realise that there was a law that you had to be on treatments to participate on this forum...
    Prrriiiiccckk

What are your views on using minox once a day guys?
    I'm only abrasive because I want to see you with thick NW0 hair. You not being on any treatments is just a waste of time and precious hair.

Not using anything? dude you gota change that, I too cant tolerate minox or fin

Heres a list of products to look into:

Keratene = topicals + pills (these are very strong and could easily give you sides) (Look at the thread in experimental section)
    Saw palmetto / beta sitosterol capsules (Not an effective long term option but defn better than nothing)
    Hair oils for general health (Divine herbal has a nice mix)
    Niz for anti inflammation

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post

Keratene = topicals + pills (these are very strong and could easily give you sides) (Look at the thread in experimental section)
    Saw palmetto / beta sitosterol capsules (Not an effective long term option but defn better than nothing)
    Well that's a not true, I was on amino acids/vitamins for 6+ months, but I stopped them. Was using niz and minox for a small while, and yeah I've been using Devine Herbal Oil since Jan.

Keratene...hmmm seems dodgy to be honest.
    SP, well it is basically fin, so what's the point if I don't want to try fin?
    And I thought Niz was useless by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I'm only abrasive because I want to see you with thick NW0 hair. You not being on any treatments is just a waste of time and precious hair.
    Fair enough Aames, but I don't think being abrasive is necessarily the best course of action though.

Mate i have used keratene, that stuff is not dodgy at the least, its powerful, i cannot eat the recommended dosage w/o sides, if you are not convinced order the evaluation pack, try it for a week and then judge,
    I may end up dropping it because i am very androgen sensitive but most people arent like me, its a legit product,

having briefly experimented with fin, saw palmetto for around a year and now keratene i can tell you in terms of strength,
    saw palm<<<<<<keratene<fin

but saw palm is still better than nothing and it wont mess you up, i dont think

Inactive

Fair enough Aames, but I don't think being abrasive is necessarily the best course of action though.
    Are you open to topical DHT inhibitors? Do not listen to Tracy, I am not trying to castrate you when I suggest topical spiro. It does not absorb systemically and I can direct you to a study where participants slathered their entire backs with it and experienced no sides. Unless you rub it on your genitals, you will likely not have issues. There was a poster on bodybuilding.com who had pretty good results with just nizoral, minox, and topical spiro (I can link you if you like).

I'll look into it, it seems to have just popped out of nowhere though?
    Where do you get your Keratene from?

I'm kinda scared of the sheds, the dependency of it and possible sides.
    Shedding is part of the process of treating hereditary hair loss. If you cannot deal with the shed, you should not attempt to treat your hair loss. Just allow nature to take it's course and live your life to the fullest anyways. It can be done. Millions of men have done so for thousands of years.

Only hair that grows back from using Minoxidil is actually dependent on the medicine - unless you get yourself castrated. You need to realize that you are fighting against an natural and normal process that does not stop. Since that process does not stop, you need to keep fighting against it. Castration is the only thing can stop that natural and normal process dead in it's tracks.

The possible side effects of Minoxidil are mild and well tolerated by most people who use it. Very few people actually experience the possible sides. However, if you are afraid of the possible side effects of Minoxidil or any other medication, you should not use that medication.

i buy it from their website since i am not in the US i dont have a problem,
    i think if you are in the US its prohairclinic or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post

why can't you tolerate minox?