Can Ghos .6mm punch extract anything above 2 hair grafts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • didi
    • Nov 2011

Can Ghos .6mm punch extract anything above 2 hair grafts?

We all heard FUE docs say how its very hard to extract multi hair follicles even with .8-9mm,
    and HASCI is using .6mm drill , thats significantly smaller needle,

Looking at some of dr Ghos results posted on this forum all I can see are single and double hair follicles, thats is a worrying to say the least.
    Plus HASCI techs do extraction pretty fast without any glasses or anything that would help them with drilling, thats impressive but I have a feeling they dont transplant anything above 2 hair grafts?

Also, hasci said they cant extract my beard hair with .6 punch as its hair is too thick and punch is too small,(btw they do BHT if conditions are right)
    so i thought If they cant extrct my single hair beard how can they extrct 3 hair graft with the same needle

i came to conclusion that you get scarless HT at the expense of density due to low average of hairs per graft

What do you think guys
  • gc83uk
    • Nov 2011

Might be an idea to email question directly to Hasci.

They'll reply within a few hours, job done.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by gc83uk

They'll reply within a few hours, job done.
      I think he rather prefers Drs gc83uk's and IronMan's biased opinion.

Comment

• didi
        • Nov 2011

Would HASCI ever admit they cant or avoid extracting anything above 2 hair grafts? Their answer would be very biased, besides they say on their website average hair per graft is 2.5 then in email they say is 2.0..wht I have seen on GCs scalp its around 1.5..

Just using common sense, if their drill is too small for my beard then you know 3s and 4s would be impossible to take out, then even if they manage to extract those types of follicles I doubt they would all grow, maybe partial growth

Thats why Dr Gho avoids scrutiny from experienced FUE dos, they would call him out on it and Gho is fully aware of his achilles heel

Perhaps he should consider increasing punch size for larger grafts, theres HUGE difference between getting singles +doubles only VS 2s and 3s

maybe HST 3.0 can deliver

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
          maybe HST 3.0 can deliver
          WTF is that all about HST 3.0. Maybe I missed it but isn't it just some nonsense Ironman made up ?

Comment

• didi
            • Nov 2011

Next generation of HST

AS we know HST is not perfect HT but tbh knowing how conservative Gho is we not gonna see any improvements in HST, nothing soon anyway

btw HSI is unreliable as its yields are unpredictable, anywhere between 20% to 80%

Comment

• aim4hair
              • Aug 2011

HASCI never claim to extract the entire follicle whether it's 1,2, or 3 grafts.
              They just extract a part of the follicle which should be doable with .5/.6 drill!!

Comment

• aim4hair
                • Aug 2011

btw HSI is unreliable as its yields are unpredictable, anywhere between 20% to 80%
                Says who ?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by aim4hair
                  Says who ?
                  didi made a wide-range study - he studied gc's implantation sites in scarring alopecia tissue (sat since 22 years). If gc's scalp tissue wouldn't be that unproblematic - they wouldn't use the stick&place method in his case as they used this method for my strip scar. But as he says - all this is "common sense"...

Just in case you guys don't know what "scarring alopecia" actually is:
                  Our skin conditions page provides comprehensive information on various skin conditions, including symptoms, causes and treatments as well as prevention tips. "At our skin conditions...

What is Scarring Alopecia?

Alopecia is a blanket term for hair loss. Scarring alopecia, or cicatricial alopecia, occurs when the hair follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue. Scarring alopecia affects both men and women and people of all ages. In some cases, cicatricial alopecia forms slowly over time and in other cases it may occur immediately following the scalp injury.

Yup, it's well-known that grafting into scar tissue works superp...

Comment

• didi
                    • Nov 2011

GC didnt have HSI, he had stick and place method

Says who?

One of Hasci Drs

Comment

• Oct 2011

Says who?

One of Hasci Drs
                      Really? Did one of the Hasci Drs told you this?
                      Didn't they tell you you should rather go for Umar's 10,000 3-hair body hair transplant instead of?

Comment

• didi
                        • Nov 2011

bump

Remember when Didi asked this question, long before Gho admited that he CAN'T in fact extract anything above 2....

Its fun investigating HST, you always learn something new

Comment

• Oct 2011

bump

Remember when Didi asked this question, long before Gho admited that he CAN'T in fact extract anything above 2....
                          Where did Dr. Gho admit he can't?

WHERE?

Comment

• didi
                            • Nov 2011

Arashi

I heard from Kristel that James has very thick hair, which would make it hard to get 3 hair graft, hence she said it would probably be mainly 1 and 2 hair grafts. We'll see. Excited !

Make it hard-read impossible
                            James got 150 'singles' and 50 doubles, GC got 2 3-hair grafts out of 1400(we have to assume it happend by chance),

IM,probabbly got 1 triplet...maybe 2

Now it would be naive to think James and GC were exceptions

Comment

• Oct 2011

Now it would be naive to think James and GC were exceptions
                              You're naive AND stupid - the combination thereof is your problem (among lots of others).

Anyway - try to count & label all my 3-hair grafts and 4-hair grafts

1) in my BEFORE photos...

2) 3 days AFTER extractions photos

3) 7 days AFTER extractions photos

What you can see in these photos, is the occiput area - the area with the highest density IN GENERAL and in every human.

How many can you see?
                              How many can you count?

IF you find any - how big must be the needle to extract them?

Comment

Working...