+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default my temples recession problem

it's obviously stupid to think i just got a mature hairline ,mpb has hitted me and it was the biggest hit of my life,i loved my semi long hair but i know that i have to quit them soon,hair were always a way of a self expression to me,so it's killing me that i'll go balder and balder.Just tell me how does it looks what's your estimations.Also having seborreic dermatitis makes it worst,i have to wash my hair every day! take a look at my pic.If i was a 40 years old man i wouldnt bother but i'm only 22!As for haircuts what are my options i'm skinny wear glasses i have oval head shape and i have the option of leaving beard,i used to part my hair in the right but now i cant.I'll show you my right temple
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG000026.jpg

Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	19127   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG000024.jpg

Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	19128  

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    it's obviously stupid to think i just got a mature hairline ,mpb has hitted me and it was the biggest hit of my life,i loved my semi long hair but i know that i have to quit them soon,hair were always a way of a self expression to me,so it's killing me that i'll go balder and balder.Just tell me how does it looks what's your estimations.Also having seborreic dermatitis makes it worst,i have to wash my hair every day! take a look at my pic.If i was a 40 years old man i wouldnt bother but i'm only 22!As for haircuts what are my options i'm skinny wear glasses i have oval head shape and i have the option of leaving beard,i used to part my hair in the right but now i cant.I'll show you my right temple
    You have a ton of options:
    -you're skinny: work out. You don't have to turn into a meat head, but just get toned and get your arms slightly swoll.
    -oval face and glasses: Get trapezoid, horned glasses like the ones I wear, RayBan 5154s http://imgs.coastal.com/Product/Glas...eXtraLarge.jpg
    -facial hair. Grow stubble and maintain it at a 1-guard. Use a razer to clean the wild hairs off your upper cheek area. Use it to frame your face and pull attention from your hairline.
    -wear trendy clothes. There's nothing wrong with have a sense of fashion. I get compliments all the time.
    -get a good job and get on finasteride.

Winning.

i think it's my body type to be thin,if i workout it wont change much
    do you think oval glasses are good?

i wont take propecia,i dont think it's even a choice,i already suffer from depression,problems with ed and bad sperm cause of a varicocele.I'm screwed.I'm planning to go to a hair clinic to see if they can tell me how much it will progress,if they can.

As for facial hair i'll see what i'll do,obviously i have to abandon the clean shave.

but it's not only about now it's about future too,i remember 2 years ago i was thinking i may have psychological problems but at least i have good looks,imagine how awful i feel now

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    i think it's my body type to be thin,if i workout it wont change much
    do you think oval glasses are good?

i wont take propecia,i dont think it's even a choice,i already suffer from depression,problems with ed and bad sperm cause of a varicocele.I'm screwed.I'm planning to go to a hair clinic to see if they can tell me how much it will progress,if they can.

As for facial hair i'll see what i'll do,obviously i have to abandon the clean shave.

but it's not only about now it's about future too,i remember 2 years ago i was thinking i may have psychological problems but at least i have good looks,imagine how awful i feel now
    BigThinker gave you some really good tips. Fin is pretty much the only hair loss drug that will help you on temple recession. Which hair clinic are you going too?

you will not know it,i'm living in east europe so i'll try to find the best

i'm wondering how a normal semi long hair tight back look like,i always see pics from guys with recession.

at least if someone could tell me how bald i'll end up it would be easier to take a plan,i think a hair clinic will help with that.

i tried minoxidil too at first i abandon it cause i was sure i would not be able to continue with this my entire life.3 months foward i couldnt face my balding so i said you have to do something so i tried again but every time i was putting it was running through my forehead,one day i had a teribble burning cause of that and a head ace.Then i red somewhere it can give you wrinkles also given my bad scalp condition,it's not a good option.I have to decide what to do

Different face shapes look good with different glasses frame shapes. Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Different face shapes look good with different glasses frame shapes. Google it.
    so with oval is the square glasses eh?

I got a square jaw and a slightly large forehead, what sunglassses work best!?

guys how bad i am?based on my age,how many do you think have a hairline like that.is a anorwood2?how far i am from 3