+ Reply to Thread

Default New Member Question

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 years old and suffering from MPB. For the last two years my hairline has been slowly receding, i've gotten to the point where i can no longer hide it that well, it's really bothering me. I have tried propecia - finasteride and suffered devastating side effects which lead to my testosterone crashing and a lot of side effects which took 6 months to recover from. I am currently using Nizoral and small doses of saw palmetto. I was thinking about trying Regenepure - Tricomin. Are there any other efficient treatments besides spiro, rogaine and finasteride?

Also wanted to add my brother is 28 and has a full head of hair, my dad has thin hair but still has it at 52 and my mothers side of the family all have full heads of hair.

Any questions welcome.

Be greatful for any help.

Kind Regards,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 22-01-13 at 2.29 PM.jpg

Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	19099  
    Last edited by Aeroes; 02-04-2013 at 03:06 AM. Reason: extra info

may I ask you what do you mean by crashing your testosterone? did you get a test or are you guessing?

i'm searching this a lot too,it seems like the only offers we have is propecia and minoxidil.As for saw palmetto,i've heard is not sure it's effective and it affects testosterone and estrogens too.

There is no baldness on my mothers side and my fathers father had a full head of hair at the age of 60, but my father was bald by the age of 45. All it takes is one person in your family tree, and you might end up going thru MPB. My ex-wife's older brother is going thru MPB, but her two younger brothers have full heads of hair. It doesn't always affect all of your siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by konfusion View Post
    may I ask you what do you mean by crashing your testosterone? did you get a test or are you guessing?
    I had a bunch of tests done before going to a dermotologist including testosterone tests. He established I had MPB, it's not a severe case but it's progressively happening. Anyway I took a couple of propecia tablets and woke up with numb gentiles went to the doctors and had blood tests over the next following weeks where my testosterone progressively dropped down to hypogonadal levels. Since they have increased, but suffered some pretty intense sides for about 6-7months ED, night sweats, dry skin, depression, inability to ejeculate. Keep in mind i had no prior issues with these things and I am a young athletic healthy person.

Though these side effects have slowly started to go I am left with some pretty shit sides from it.

I know the main are the Big 3. Though after taking propecia I don't think DHT is ment to be messed with if you want to maintain a sex life or feeling like a man. Though I know some people have positive results so don't let me ruin that if you are wanting to try it.

I'm having some ok results using Nizoral and an Australian Anti DHT scalp shampoo.

If anything can think of anything I can use I'd really appreciate it.

Thank for the replys. Great to be part of the community.