+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    I am looking forward to when the hair starts growing back !!!!
    In the instruction paper they give you after surgery, they mention 5 months before regrowth can be expected. In their paper they mention 5-8 months with possibly even 12 months. So with the Gho procedure it takes a bit longer than with traditional procedures. But then again, I've seen somebody on the Dutch forums who had already a nice set of hair after 3 1/2 month (it started growing after 2 months), so who knows ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    Please let us know what they say once you get a response.
    Still haven't had a response yet... So I'll ask them again

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hey C5000 do you see any new hairs sprouting out already ? It's probably a bit too early in your case, but I'm just wondering ...

Checking myself every day now, almost at my 3 months milestone but nothing just yet ...
    I've definitely seen a couple of new ones sprouting out and every time I shave my head to the same length it is looking A LOT thicker.

It's amazing to see just how much they lowered my hair line as, I can clearly see the strip of hair that is slightly thinner than the rest, looks really natural and to be honest adding more density to my hairline is bottom of my priorities... I'm going to get the crown done next and then add density in the middle of my scalp... only then will I add more to the hairlline.

It looks very natural to have a slightly thinner hairline.

Awesome! Love reading the success stories !

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    I've definitely seen a couple of new ones sprouting out and every time I shave my head to the same length it is looking A LOT thicker.

It's amazing to see just how much they lowered my hair line as, I can clearly see the strip of hair that is slightly thinner than the rest, looks really natural and to be honest adding more density to my hairline is bottom of my priorities... I'm going to get the crown done next and then add density in the middle of my scalp... only then will I add more to the hairlline.

Nice, congratulations man ! I've just spotted my first regrowth as well It started out with a VERY thin hair (like spider rag), but in about 10 days it's now become about normal thickness. Excited !

LOL, all the time I was looking for the wrong thing. I pictured regrowth to start with a dark dot, like how you'd picture a normal hair to come out of your skin. However it's absolutely not like that, it starts with extremely thin hairs that get thicker over the course of a few weeks, some might even need a bit more. When I now look back at my pictures, I see the first regrowth starting about a month ago already So that's 2 months post-op. You can also clearly see it in the picture I posted 2 pages back: http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...209-141517.jpg
    When you zoom in by clicking on it, you can see quite a few extremely thin hairs, that's the regrowth, just starting. I figured these were just normal skin hairs, like you can also see in the picture below my hairline (blonde) so I didn't pay any attention to it, but I was wrong and these are transplanted grafts starting to produce hair.

I agree. I think I was lucky. I have several hairs that just kept right on growing but the ones that fell out, it is like a fine white lines are poking out and you dont really notice them.

I just passed my 3 month mark and the amount of regrowth I have is far more noticeable in natural light than it is under a light bulb

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post

Have you considered using RU or CB? Its a lot less money and may be able to grow quite a bit until Aderans becomes available for a permanent solution.

Regardless, hearing about you guys feeling super happy makes me incredibly jealous. I wish I could speed myself getting the funds necessary! I spoke to a guy today that says I need about 2-3k grafts to fix me up, I sure as hell hope Gho can pull out at least 2k from me!

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Have you considered using RU or CB? Its a lot less money and may be able to grow quite a bit until Aderans becomes available for a permanent solution.

Regardless, hearing about you guys feeling super happy makes me incredibly jealous. I wish I could speed myself getting the funds necessary! I spoke to a guy today that says I need about 2-3k grafts to fix me up, I sure as hell hope Gho can pull out at least 2k from me!
    Hi Hellouser

do you have any pics of your hair? (if you'd rather not post that's fine...)