+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    but why can't you at least be respectful to him and simply point out your opinions, rather than resorting to childish name calling and being so condescending in every single discussion you participate in?
    Man from time to time I'm really happy that there are some normal people here, Gandolf ... I asked him this same question a few times but never got to really understand what's wrong with him. He sure acts extremely weird for a middle aged guy ... He obviously has some very serious issue's, far more serious than just some hairloss ... Seriously, why would somebody get in here, start fighting with pretty much everybody on the board, insults anyone who disagrees with him, acts like somebody who is totally anti-social and behavious in an extremely childish way ... I just don't get it. Really, why would you want to spend his time like that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Man from time to time I'm really happy that there are some normal people here, Gandolf ... I asked him this same question a few times but never got to really understand what's wrong with him. He sure acts extremely weird for a middle aged guy ... He obviously has some very serious issue's, far more serious than just some hairloss ...
    LOL good point, we only have to deal with him here on this forum, but he could be someone's dad, husband, coworker, etc. Imagine how they probably feel if he interacts with them anything like he does with us and they have no way to get away from it all. At least we can just log off the forums when we're tired of dealing with him!

Honestly I think it looks awesome. I can see a few red spots where hair is growing, but they look more like raised bumps/ingrown hairs.

Have you posted any before pics at all, I honestly can't remember?

If your really concerned about white spotting, then the only way to be sure is to shave your head properly. Can you see white spotting or just white scalp? I can see some white scalp areas outside of your donor areas as well as in your donor area, but that's crucial because if you can see the same pattern outside the donor area then it has nothing to do with Gho.

What do you think?

hi Gaz

here is the pic Hasci took before extractions:
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/12...7/IMG_4300.JPG

yeah there are white patches outside of the donor, but I can't see them in this before picture...

I wonder what has happened...

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    hi Gaz

yeah there are white patches outside of the donor, but I can't see them in this before picture...

Interesting, because I can.

I've not analysed both pictures side by side yet, but...

In this picture, using the main scar as the reference point, if you look above that area (outside donor area) it seems anywhere where there is hair seems more of a pinker/tan colour. And everywhere else is slightly paler. Can you not see that? It's practically impossible to see and no doubt without a photo zoomed in you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at you.

The reason why I mention it is because I can see the same appearance all over your head including your donor area and I don't want you to think this is something new for you.

Did you shave down to a zero on friday and did you take a photo when you did that? I kinda wish you could shave your head completely just so it would give you definitive proof.

Personally I don't think you have any problems whatsoever and you have plenty of donor left, looks almost untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    hi Gaz

After looking at your before and after pictures, I can't see any sign of scarring. I don't think you have anything to worry about at all.

I thought he also had slightly longer hair in the "before" photo, obscuring the paler spots.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    I thought he also had slightly longer hair in the "before" photo, obscuring the paler spots.
    That's right. As you can see, he had much longer hairs in the before photos. So this is another disadvantage with Dr. Gho's HST technique: ALL the hairs in the treated donor area, as well as all the hairs in the recipient area don't grow longer anymore than just around 1 mm or so - forever. This is called lenght-growth-shock, as you can see this now in his after photos.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    That's right. As you can see, he had much longer hairs in the before photos. So this is another disadvantage with Dr. Gho's HST technique: ALL the hairs in the treated donor area, as well as all the hairs in the recipient area don't grow longer anymore than just around 1 mm or so - forever. This is called lenght-growth-shock, as you can see this now in his after photos.
    Ah, but don't forget the advantages of this for those who hate pulling out the clipper every day! And whoever's aiming for a military will surely be happy to learn of this breakthrough in cosmetic treatment. You can probably use bimatoprost if you come to second thoughts and would like some 2 mm.

I think Gho made a mistake not even mentioning this in the brochure.