+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    Hi thanks for your response.

It's great to hear that you don't think they are white dot scars.

But I don't think they were there prior to the procedure.

I have always said, I don't care about regeneration, it's just a bonus. However I do care a lot about being scarless.

I will put up the higher quality picks when I get home in 4 hours.

Thanks for the input
    Hmm, I took your pic and circled some of the ones I thought were too big to have been caused by the procedure, are you saying these weren't there prior? Also, have you had a chance to bring this up yet with Dr. Gho? Continue posting here obviously, but I'd contact Dr. Gho as well immediately if you are concerned about the possible scarring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg

Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	19096  

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    Hmm, I took your pic and circled some of the ones I thought were too big to have been caused by the procedure, are you saying these weren't there prior? Also, have you had a chance to bring this up yet with Dr. Gho? Continue posting here obviously, but I'd contact Dr. Gho as well immediately if you are concerned about the possible scarring.
    The top 3 that you circled were there before the procedure.

But the bottom one you circled and all the other white areas weren't.

More pics will go up later.

I don't want to bother Hasci until I have had other peoples input into whether or not I should be worried.

I don't want to look like an awkward patient incase Hasci then refuse to treat me again.

Any time I ask questions about my procedure and results, it's not to try to discredit Hasci... I WANT my procedure to have gone well, of course I do.

I don't want to bother Hasci until I have had other peoples input into whether or not I should be worried.

I don't want to look like an awkward patient incase Hasci then refuse to treat me again..
    It's very common to go through a period of "buyers remorse" after any type of cosmetic procedure, not just hair surgery, before final results are in. I'm sure they have dealt with worried patients who were doing just fine and as long as you have the discussion with respect, as you are doing in this thread, I can't imagine they would view you and your concerns in a negative manner.
    Any time I ask questions about my procedure and results, it's not to try to discredit Hasci... I WANT my procedure to have gone well, of course I do.
    Don't worry bro, I think everyone here except for one member who I will not mention by name knows that

Thanks for your input, advice and your understanding Gandolph.

It's great to be able to cone on here and have discussions with people who all want the same thing... Insight.

Coming on here and being targeted whenever you post anything that isn't 100% FOR Hst is just unbelievable.

But the VAST majority of people on here are intelligent and willing to have discussions, so I will continue to come on here and post on here while I feel I can contribute anything from my experience having had the Hst procedure.

Hey c5000,
    It's simple, you can ask HASCI to send you the pics they took for your donor right after they shaved your hair pre op and then compare.
    If you look at my donor pic, you will find a white gap on the left side of my donor, i thought this gap was caused by the op, so when i went for my 1 week check up, i raised this issue but then they showed me the pics they took for my donor pre op and the white gap was there already, they also sent me all the pics they took for my reference (based on my request)

c5000 I think what you have described is normal.

You don't have before pictures, do you? I can't remember!

I think it was a good idea by Aim4Hair to ask HASCI for your before picture. And also upload a decent photo if poss because I can't see much on that camera pic. As for redness the whole pic is orange, prob the train lighting.

Send the email now whilst your training it, nothing to lose mate.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    I can't see even hairless gaps in his before donor area photos...
    ... but now he is completely ****ed up...
    Dude, he NEVER came on here and said he got "****ed up" as you're implying. He simply is nervous because he had a procedure and isn't at the final stages where he can see the finished result. He came on here and simply asked for the opinions of everyone. He has been 100% respectful in every post he's made in this thread even after your middle-school-esque name calling and bullying.

Now I agree that based on what he's posted so far it doesn't look in the picture like he has anything wrong, but why can't you at least be respectful to him and simply point out your opinions, rather than resorting to childish name calling and being so condescending in every single discussion you participate in?

c5000, I think aim4hair's advice is the best. Try to get a before picture of the donor and take a new picture with a little better lighting and clarity and then post them here. Right now I don't see any issues but you'll be able to make a better judgement with a proper before and after comparison.

If Dr. Gho expressed any concerns about white-dot scarring, than I definitely think it's in your interest to eventually share the pictures with them and get their feedback, i.e., whether you can continue to have procedures.

Hi all

I just shaved my head to a grade 0 to have a look at my donor and recipient.

I'm not at a computer just now, but I'll upload the pics later today (in about 8 or 9 hours).

I'm really worried as the scalp looks red in the recipient and donor areas where the work was done.

Also I think I can see white dot scarring... Is this normal after 2 months?

Please give me some input

Regards
    c5000
    Don't know about the donor but the recipient is still red here, after 2 1/2 month. Not very red anymore, more pinkish now, but sure still noticable.

But indeed, a picture shows more than words, this is how my recipient looks like after 2 1/2 month. As you can see, it's still quite pinkish and I've shed probably about 70% of the hairs. The little hairs you can see are (unfortunately) not yet new hairs coming up but hairs that didn't grow. I'm checking weekly though and expect to see new hairs in the following weeks ..

http://picturepush.com/public/12110176