Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lanceuppercut
    • Jan 2013

Minox may be causing dark rings under my eyes

As the title says, I can't be certain but it seem that minox is giving me dark rings under my eyes. One observer commented that it looks like I have black eyes.

I'm doing two applications per day, perhaps slightly more than 2mL per day. Is there a solution to this or should I start tapering off to avoid permanent damage?
  • topcat
    • May 2009

Your body is telling you something. Do you think you should listen to it or ignore it?

Comment

• mmmcoffee
      • Oct 2012

i believe thats one of the listed sides of minox. i dont think its harmful, if you can tolerate the look...keep on keepin on

Comment

• 8868alex
        • May 2010

Could just be lack of sleep or a nutritional issue? I would use the foam personally!

Comment

• ChrisM
          • Jun 2012

Just reduce your usage of twice a day to once per day and then get more sleep and hydrate and you should see a reduction in the circles issue if you don't then you need to stop taking it for a week to two weeks and see if the circles fade then and start back on a lesser regimen of one dosage during the day preferably foam instead of the liquid and if that doesn't work dial down the percentage from 5 percent to 2 percent.

Comment

• Conpecia
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ChrisM
            Just reduce your usage of twice a day to once per day and then get more sleep and hydrate and you should see a reduction in the circles issue if you don't then you need to stop taking it for a week to two weeks and see if the circles fade then and start back on a lesser regimen of one dosage during the day preferably foam instead of the liquid and if that doesn't work dial down the percentage from 5 percent to 2 percent.
            This.

Do they have 2% foam?

Comment

Working...