Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superstar
    • May 2011

Great fin experiences?

Has anyone actually had any positive experiences with fin? All I seem to read on here is "fin has killed my penis", "fin has ruined my life", "fin has accelerated my hair loss" etc, etc.

I've had some fin pills since October and reading all these posts has scared me off from taking any of it. I think I need to as I see my hairline seemingly get worse, but reading all these posts on here has put the fear of fin in me.

Has anyone seen any good results from it?
  • Hurts
    • Apr 2011

Yes, fin made my hair much thicker in the 6-7 months I took it, but also had an effect on my dick in the latter stages (around 5th-6th month, when results really started to get good).

I wen't off it and almost went back to normal within a week. It has had a lasting effect when I ejaculate but its not that bad, i seem to have got away lucky.

Comment

• Assemblage23
      • Aug 2009

Fin works and it should not kill your dick. I am stopping just because I am a little bit too obsessed with my sex life, even more than with my hair it seems. I lost some sensitivity and it lowered my sex drive. But I am still healthy. It's been a week since my last pill I cant tell a difference yet.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

This drug works. People still think I have great hair, when in reality I started going bald at least 5 years ago. Without meds I probably would look like crap.
        I also use keto shampoo.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
          • Jun 2011

Despite the different opinions you may read here, donīt forget:

Asking that question in this forum itīs kind of lie going to a medical clinic, enter the waiting room and ask: "is there anybody sick in here?"

Comment

• Ktownmatti
            • Oct 2012

Lol... So very true

Comment

• Soxfaninfl
              • Mar 2012

I've had a great experience with fin. I've just hit my 11 month on it with no side effects. I got on it immediately after I realized that I was going bald within two weeks. You can't tell that I lost any hair. Whatever I lost I grew back. I have a full head of hair, and my hair line is exactly the same that it was before I started to go bald. I've had great success keeping my hair looking like I never lost any because I got on it immediately after I noticed my hair loss. That's the key. Don't procrastinate and get on fin at the first signs of hair-loss and you won't need a HT to replace what fin doesn't grow back.

Comment

• 8868alex
                • May 2010

Added Propecia to my regime just over 4 years ago. Maintained nicely and have not looked back!

Comment

Working...