X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thomas
    • Jun 2009

Hair Tattoo

I just got my head tattooed a couple of weeks ago and I am thrilled with the outcome! I have a great hairline now (looks very natural) and the tattoo follicles were blended down into the rest of my remaining hair. And NO, it won't turn green because REAL TATTOO pigment was used, not the cosmetic junk.
  • trs9999
    • Jun 2009

pictures

Put up some good pics. Close-ups, different angles, etc... Innovative idea, but does it look like a tattoo? Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Comment

• Tpvsd
      • Jun 2009

Now that is a bold move. Wow! Good for you man.

Comment

• thomas
        • Jun 2009

Hair Tattoo

Originally posted by trs9999
        Put up some good pics. Close-ups, different angles, etc... Innovative idea, but does it look like a tattoo? Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
        Nope, doesn't look like a tattoo at all! As I am new, I can't figure out how to post pictures yet...can't find any place to download in an "album?" I flew to southwest florida to get this done, and well worth the trip.

Comment

• Curious108
          • Jun 2009

Did you get your hairline done or your entire head?

Comment

• PayDay
            • Nov 2008

It’s easy to upload pics. Just hit the reply button, click on the paperclip icon, and when the window opens up click choose file. Once you’ve chosen the file just hit upload and that's it. I’d love to see some pics, sounds interesting.

Comment

• thomas
              • Jun 2009

Hair Tattoo

Originally posted by Curious108
              Did you get your hairline done or your entire head?
              I got the front hairline recreated, but my entire head was done to shade down and blend into my existing hair so it would look natural. Heavier where I was bald, then gradually tapering off into my remaining hair. He was quite the artist. I would highly recommend it.

Comment

• thomas
                • Jun 2009

Well I tried with the pics, all I get is a window asking for a URL. My photos are on a camera card so I need to upload them from my computer. The place that gave me my new "hair" gave this to me because I wanted to email pics to my family who is out of state.

Comment

• Lee
                  • Jun 2009

Sounds great Thomas. Since you're so pleased with the result, could you tell us who did the work and how much it cost? I'm looking forward to the pics, thanks for sharing.....

Lee

Comment

• Rosso_Corsa
                    • Jun 2009

Wow, this is actually a terrific idea. Can't wait to see pics. Looks good from your avatar, but it would be more helpful to see before and after pics.

Comment

• thomas
                      • Jun 2009

Hair tattoo

Originally posted by Rosso_Corsa
                      Wow, this is actually a terrific idea. Can't wait to see pics. Looks good from your avatar, but it would be more helpful to see before and after pics.
                      Hi: I still can't seem to load the pics. I have a camera card that I am trying to load them from, and the photo upload keeps asking for a URL. I know the person who tattooed my hair just put them on their website. But I'm not sure if I can say who did it or their website. I would love to tell everyone because I am soooo pleased, but I think it's a no-no here. I thought the price was very reasonable. They charge $250 an hour and he moved pretty quickly.

Comment

• Limmer HTC
                        Doctor Representative
                        • Jul 2009

Wow!

I use a program that I downloaded off the web called IrfanView when loading and resizing photos. This program is my life saver and maybe it can help you. We are all very anxious to see your results. I see that you are in Texas, if you are in or near SA you can swing by the office and I will be more than happy to take some quality photos and even help you post them!
                        Take Care!!!
                        Jessica
                        LimmerHTC
                        Tracy Mills
                        HT Coordinator
                        Limmer HTC

www.limmerhtc.com
                        limmerhtc@yahoo.com

Comment

• thomas
                          • Jun 2009

Hair tattoo

I am beginning to feel really stupid. I upload photos many times, but a window usually comes up and asks for a location of the file. Then I just find the file, the photo and upload, that's how I loaded my avatar. This is the first time I have encountered an upload asking for a URL......Can I put in the hair website address in when the URL request comes up? I don't want to do anything wrong here....What I will tell you, it is not that HiStyl place from the U.K.

Comment

• Limmer HTC
                            Doctor Representative
                            • Jul 2009

quit beating yourself up...

thomas:
                            I am thinking you should just take your memory card to a place that will put the pictures on a disc for you (walgreens, target, sam's) and save yourself the stress. From there it will be much simplier to download and you can have a hard copy for future reference while clearing up space from your memory card...
                            Best of luck to you!
                            Jessica
                            Tracy Mills
                            HT Coordinator
                            Limmer HTC

www.limmerhtc.com
                            limmerhtc@yahoo.com

Comment

• Lee
                              • Jun 2009

Hey Thomas:

Just head down to WalMart and ask for a Card Reader/Writer, they cost about 20 bucks. Mine is a Digital Concepts, 6 slot high speed, 51 in 1. Simply put your memory card into the appropriate slot and plug the other end into your computer. It was even easy for me........

Good Luck

Comment

Working...