Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hair Tattoo

Smile Hair tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso_Corsa View Post
    Wow, this is actually a terrific idea. Can't wait to see pics. Looks good from your avatar, but it would be more helpful to see before and after pics.
    Hi: I still can't seem to load the pics. I have a camera card that I am trying to load them from, and the photo upload keeps asking for a URL. I know the person who tattooed my hair just put them on their website. But I'm not sure if I can say who did it or their website. I would love to tell everyone because I am soooo pleased, but I think it's a no-no here. I thought the price was very reasonable. They charge $250 an hour and he moved pretty quickly.

Doctor Representative Limmer HTC's Avatar

Smile Wow!

I use a program that I downloaded off the web called IrfanView when loading and resizing photos. This program is my life saver and maybe it can help you. We are all very anxious to see your results. I see that you are in Texas, if you are in or near SA you can swing by the office and I will be more than happy to take some quality photos and even help you post them!
    Take Care!!!
    Jessica
    LimmerHTC

Default Hair tattoo

I am beginning to feel really stupid. I upload photos many times, but a window usually comes up and asks for a location of the file. Then I just find the file, the photo and upload, that's how I loaded my avatar. This is the first time I have encountered an upload asking for a URL......Can I put in the hair website address in when the URL request comes up? I don't want to do anything wrong here....What I will tell you, it is not that HiStyl place from the U.K.

Doctor Representative Limmer HTC's Avatar

Default quit beating yourself up...

thomas:
    I am thinking you should just take your memory card to a place that will put the pictures on a disc for you (walgreens, target, sam's) and save yourself the stress. From there it will be much simplier to download and you can have a hard copy for future reference while clearing up space from your memory card...
    Best of luck to you!
    Jessica

Hey Thomas:

Just head down to WalMart and ask for a Card Reader/Writer, they cost about 20 bucks. Mine is a Digital Concepts, 6 slot high speed, 51 in 1. Simply put your memory card into the appropriate slot and plug the other end into your computer. It was even easy for me........

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Hi: I still can't seem to load the pics. I have a camera card that I am trying to load them from, and the photo upload keeps asking for a URL. I know the person who tattooed my hair just put them on their website. But I'm not sure if I can say who did it or their website. I would love to tell everyone because I am soooo pleased, but I think it's a no-no here. I thought the price was very reasonable. They charge $250 an hour and he moved pretty quickly.
    Hi Thomas -

Right above the area where it says "Upload File Form a URL" there is a button that says "Choose File" that will allow you to select a file from your harddrive, then hit the upload button. If you still have problems, you can email me the pics at baldtruthradio@gmail.com and I can upload them for you.

Feel free to go ahead and let people know where you got the tattoo done and you can also provide a link if you like.

Default Hair tattoo

o.k., thanks. I was able to make an album in my profile and I posted some photos there. The place where I went also has me on their website.

The photos were right after I got done (like a minute or 2) and I still had to wash my head (lots of extra ink in the scalp). So now it's more mellow and the hairline is not so hard and perfect-looking. Love it!

Hey thomas,

Thanks so much for uploading your pics.
    I saw your gallery on the artistryconcepts website a while ago and it's great to find you on here!
    May I ask, how short do you keep your hair? What size attachment blade? Or do you use no clipper guard?
    Thank you.

Default Hair tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by vee man View Post
    Hey thomas,

Thanks so much for uploading your pics.
    I saw your gallery on the artistryconcepts website a while ago and it's great to find you on here!
    May I ask, how short do you keep your hair? What size attachment blade? Or do you use no clipper guard?
    Thank you.

I use a clipper with no guard every other day. But it would depend how fast your hair grows, I guess. Need to keep the hair fairly short so you can't tell the tattoo from the real hair once it grows a little.

Hi Thomas,

It's good that this is working for you, and the pictures look alright too. I do think it is a drastic step and is not a permanent solution either as a tattoo will change over the years with skin aging etc. If the hair has to be kept that short, then why not shave the head anyway. No matter how good the tattoo is, it will be very difficult to recreate a complete natural look, the pictures on the website look good but not 100% natural.
    I still think this can be a good method to disguise scars from hair transplant surgery maybe?