Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Framing the face....

Please help, I'm Norwood 6 pure bald....Can anyone suggest how to frame the face...I don't mind any suggestions....

Thanks....
  • drybone
    • Dec 2012

I am no doctor nor am I in your position. But I will say that our Vice President is .

Joe Biden got a bunch of plugs to frame his face and just grew them a foot long and instead of a comb over , he has a 'comb back'.

Its not as good as a full head of hair, but in my opinion, its vastly superior to being bald. When you view someone, 90% of the time you look at them straight on.

He looks great . You forget he is missing any hair at all. Only when you see him from behind or from the side are you reminded he has the hair loss.

I would do it.

You will get lots of good advice and options from people far more experienced than I on here. Hope this helps

Comment

• konfusion
      • May 2012

you can try growing beard, it looks wonderful if you have the facial features for it.

Comment

• BigThinker
        • Oct 2012

1.)Facial hair is good at framing the face. Obviously, it works especially well when the hairs are dark.

2.)There are successful, bald politicians. If you think being bald will prevent you from being successful, you were destined to be unsuccessful with or without hair.

Comment

• Conpecia
          • Sep 2011

Woah I just realized the Biden was balding! And I obsessively check hairlines and hair, I always looked at Romney's and Obama's hairlines. Man I would absolutely go with the Biden look over being completely bald!

Comment

Working...