Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiwi
    • Mar 2011

My Gho FUT failed

Hi guys I wish I had an awesome Gho treatment but it just didn't work for me.

I have evidence that the celebrities that Gho "worked" on are fake.

Gho is a fraud.
  • Gandolf
    • Sep 2011

Um, care to elaborate on all your "evidence" that you have???

Comment

• Gandolf
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Gandolf
      Um, care to elaborate on all your "evidence" that you have???
      Nevermind, I saw your post in the other forum about this being an Ironman parody and basically a wake up call to the moderators to take some action here for his rude and childish behavior. I commend you for taking a stand, I just a minute ago had to report one of his harassing posts to the moderators, I hope they do something because he has essentially squelched any type of legitimate discussion on all these possible new procedures with his nonsense and distractions.
      Last edited by Gandolf; 02-01-2013, 01:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Threads like this add nothing to anyones credibility. This thread should be removed.

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
          Threads like this add nothing to anyones credibility. This thread should be removed.
          Don't remove it

My evidence is the same as ironmans HST / LSD 3.0 story.

My words!!!! Don't you believe my WORDS!

Comment

• Gandolf
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
            Eventually it should...but not until the mods/admins address Ironman's ridiculous behavior in the forum. Kiwi is only going over the top to get their attention.

Comment

• Oct 2011

I just a minute ago had to report one of his harassing posts to the moderators, I hope they do something ...
              Could you please post some links to these "harassing posts" so the not just any moderators are able to find these "harrassing posts"? Thanks in advance.

I mean, it would be cool to know which kind of "posts" you don't like and why you don't like them. That's I'm interested in.

Comment

• Gandolf
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by 534623
                Could you please post some links to these "harassing posts" so the not just any moderators are able to find these "harrassing posts"? Thanks in advance.
                Your post is out there on the public forum at this moment for anyone to see until they see my complain and decide whether or not to take action and delete it as I requested.

Comment

• Kiwi
                  • Mar 2011

I mean, it would be cool to know which kind of "posts" you don't like and why you don't like them. That's I'm interested in.
                  Any posts in cutting edge treatments where you are arguing the technology where we have politely asked you not too.

I'm not going to stop until Ghos reputation is screwed if you can respect us like we do the Gho / ghey threads.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
                    Any posts in cutting edge treatments where you are arguing the technology where we have politely asked you not too.
                    Instead of "arguing the technology" - what would you suggest other users?
                    Hyping them?

Comment

• Kiwi
                      • Mar 2011

Instead of "arguing the technology" - what would you suggest other users?
                      Hyping them?
                      I'd suggest people do what makes them feel like whole people. Aa opposed to ruining even their hope.

I pledge each negative statement I'm either a histogen or aderans thread that I will create a Gho thread.

Up to you mate. Piss on my parade and hope and ill repay you in kind.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
                        I'd suggest people do what makes them feel like whole people. Aa opposed to ruining even their hope.
                        Cooooool. So please answer my questions in this post - for example ...

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/ They are looking to launch their product in 2014 and are nearing the completion of their phase 2 trials, which will be completed by next year. And to top it off, have huge investment behind them. They have regrown terminal hair, why is nobody talking about them?

So give me hope: will this shit work for me?

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

Nevermind, I saw your post in the other forum about this being an Ironman parody and basically a wake up call to the moderators to take some action here for his rude and childish behavior.
                          LOL. Another one who is sick and tired of Ironman's insults and lack of moderation. I was on exactly the same path you're on right now but 50 pages of insults and hatred further, nothing really changed ... You're just wasting time ..

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

Although, maybe if we all join in and make the forum totally unreadable with Anti-Ironman postings, maybe THEN the moderators will finally do something ?

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

But then again, waste of time. So, good luck with your 'fight'

Comment

Working...