+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

I have now found out that it is possible for me to do the surgery sometime around april/may if I let one of their other surgeons, and not dr Gho himself, perform it.
    Im now pretty sure that I want to give Hasci a try!

I got a reply from them to my question if the quality may vary somewhat depending on which of the Hasci doctors perform the surgery, but they said it would not matter.
    But its hard to imagine them giving me a different answer to that question anyway?

Could you fellow forum members that have had your hair done at Hasci please tell me which of the doctors performed your surgery?
    If YOU haven't had your hair done and would book an appointment with Hasci now, would you care which of the doctors perform this, or would you just be satisfied with any of them, as long as it is Hasci?
    Maybe it's just for me that this is a concern?

Quote Originally Posted by censur View Post

Could you fellow forum members that have had your hair done at Hasci please tell me which of the doctors performed your surgery?
    I had mine with Dr. Mozart - and Dr. Broekhuijse as additional "advisor" the whole day. Besides Jarkata (no idea what's going on there), the Amsterdam or Maastricht teams are very big teams, and I can almost assure you, that it is completely irrelevant which Doc or team you choose.

What's far more essential - be well prepared IN ADVANCE concerning what YOU actually want (hairline etc) and try to be as realistic as possible - and you will really ENJOY the treatment day.