+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    1)Individual scars might be too small to be noticed on the head when looking at it but there is still scar tissue created (Gho admits this himself in one of the Spencer Kobren interviews).
    No - that's NOT what he said. He said completely the contrary and he even explained why this can't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    No - that's NOT what he said. He said completely the contrary and he even explained why this can't happen.
    Sorry buddy but you are 100% wrong. Just listen to this youtube clip of the interview for a few seconds starting at 21 min 10 seconds. I will also transcribe below the exact conversation which you can verify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xapYyuI0lVA

Gho: We did some studies where we used the same donor area after 3 months, and 3 months is too short if you extract within 3 months, you will indeed, what you said, the donor area is not healed properly yet. And therefore, will damage the donor area too much within the 3 months, and therefore will leave scars.

Spencer: Right. But even if you leave 12 months, there's still going to be some degree, even if it's microscopic, of scarring?

Gho: Yes.

Spencer: Some degree of damage to the area?

Spencer: Some degree of hardening, or fibrosis?

Spencer: Whatever you want to call it.

Sorry buddy but you are 100% wrong. Just listen to this youtube clip of the interview for a few seconds starting at 21 min 10 seconds. I will also transcribe below the exact conversation which you can verify.

Gho: We did some studies where we used the same donor area after 3 months, and 3 months is too short if you extract within 3 months, you will indeed, what you said, the donor area is not healed properly yet. And therefore, will damage the donor area too much within the 3 months, and therefore will leave scars.

Spencer: Right. But even if you leave 12 months, there's still going to be some degree, even if it's microscopic, of scarring?

Spencer: Some degree of damage to the area?

Spencer: Some degree of hardening, or fibrosis?

Spencer: Whatever you want to call it.

Good on you Gandalf.

F u c k up ironman.

My Gho scars have not healed. Where is HST 3.0? Is that a TV show?

Sure, I've just verified - but just your low IQ:

When Dr. Gho says "yes" multiple times after another, that simply means "Yes, I fully understand what you mean, I fully understand what you want to know..." - and Dr. Gho's multiple "yes" is NOT a "yes" to every Spencer Kobrens blah blah blah talk in this context/scene (Dr. Gho doesn't even listen anymore in this moment) - as you try to pretend with your low IQ "transcript".

By the way, I'm always doing the same in a similar way with idiots or women, as soon as I notice that they irreversibly "believe" that they are right and when I get bored in addition, to end a useless debate; yes, yes, yes, sure, yes, sure, without any doubts, yes - what means, in fact, "f*** you - you will always believe that you know it better anyhow" - what finally makes, especially idiots and women, even more pissed - and I know why ...

Okay, let me listen what Dr. Gho is saying concerning this issue in the 2nd round with Kobren (btw-neither the 1st nor the 2nd interview has been Dr. Gho's idea/desire - I mean, contrary to the joker Dr. Nigam):

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-los...r-restoration/

Starting at 34:10>>>>

So, as you can see and hear, Spencer didn't give up concerning his "by third parties implanted" microscopic scarring paranoia. But this time, he didn't ask Dr. Gho this issue a 2nd and a 3rd time; perhaps he too understood Dr. Gho's yes, yes, yes part in the 1st interview also as the same what women understand in my case when I start to say "yes, yes, yes..." -as explained above. I can almost see in Dr. Gho's face what he is thinking, as soon as Spencer is asking this shit once again ...

Anyway, Mr. Transcript,
    make a new transcript, and post what Dr. Gho explained in the 2nd interview.

So what is Dr. Gho saying? Why can't you see any scars?
    What's THE reason why fibrous scar tissue in the skin is practically impossible to form?

Sure, I've just verified - but just your low IQ:

When Dr. Gho says "yes" multiple times after another, that simply means "Yes, I fully understand what you mean, I fully understand what you want to know..." - and Dr. Gho's multiple "yes" is NOT a "yes" to every Spencer Kobrens blah blah blah talk in this context/scene (Dr. Gho doesn't even listen anymore in this moment) - as you try to pretend with your low IQ "transcript".
    Holy shit, it is one thing to make an incorrect statement, but when presented with incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, you still can't just admit you made a mistake. And even that's not enough, you're basically saying you can read Dr. Gho's mind, lol.

Holy shit, it is one thing to make an incorrect statement, but when presented with incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, you still can't just admit you made a mistake. And even that's not enough, you're basically saying you can read Dr. Gho's mind, lol.
    lol?

Aren't you one of those useless losers, who always ask for "enough evidence"?

Is here someone, who knows why he can't find "enough evidence"? lol

The answer is pretty simple ... lol

lol?

Aren't you one of those useless losers, who always ask for "enough evidence"?
    So someone who wants to see dozens and dozens of thoroughly documented cases and also, peer reviewed studies before they would let a Dr. perform surgery on their head with what would basically at this stage be considered an experimented procedure is a "useless loser" now?
    Is here someone, who knows why he can't find "enough evidence"? lol
    I don't even know what you're trying to say or imply with this part.

So someone who wants to see dozens and dozens of thoroughly documented cases and also, peer reviewed studies before they would let a Dr. perform surgery on their head with what would basically at this stage be considered an experimented procedure is a "useless loser" now?
    Right. Everything exists what you mention. Find the "evidences" yourself.

Btw - where is your new TRANSCRIPTION?

Right. Everything exists what you mention. Find the "evidences" yourself.

Btw - where is your new TRANSCRIPTION?
    No new transcription, I only provided the exact words from the Gho interview to show that your claim was 100% wrong.

No new transcription ....
    Of course no - because it's not your intention to find "evidence".