+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Sept 2012 patent: Natriuretic Peptides shows terminal hair growth in weeks

Here is a clip from the patent. We have the full study @ PHG with all the pics from the study. BNP and CNP gel grew thick terminal hair in just weeks! join our discussions on the latest hairloss treatments, just PM lilpauly. OR you can look at the trx2 thread on here for the 800,000th time....

57] As is clear from the case tests described below, the treatment agent of the present invention containing a natriuretic peptide (NP) as an active ingredient can outstandingly improve alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, female pattern alopecia, seborrheic alopecia, alopecia pityroides, postpartum alopecia, senile alopecia, and cancer chemotherapy drug-induced alopecia. Furthermore, the treatment agent of the present invention can restore white hair to black hair or its original color. Moreover, in accordance with use of the treatment agent of the present invention, dandruff is decreased. Furthermore, the treatment agent of the present invention does not have side effects such as an itching sensation, irritation, and feminization, and there is no recurrence of alopecia areata and cancer chemotherapy drug-induced alopecia for at least half a year even if its use is stopped.

[0158] The treatment agent of the present invention can be anticipated to be useful as a very effective treatment drug for androgenetic alopecia, for which sufficient therapeutic effects cannot be obtained by the conventional minoxidil or finasteride, and alopecia areata, for which there are hardly any effective treatment methods. Furthermore, the treatment agent of the present invention has marked hair growth, hair restoration, and hair thickening effects for female pattern alopecia, seborrheic alopecia, alopecia pityroides, postpartum alopecia, senile alopecia, cancer chemotherapy drug-induced alopecia, and alopecia due to radiation exposure, for which there are hardly any therapies, can dramatically decrease the amount of hair falling out, and can prevent the progress of hair loss.

[0159] Moreover, the treatment agent of the present invention can convert miniaturized hair root into large hair root that grows terminal hair and can change the hair quality so that it is harder and thicker. Furthermore, the treatment agent of the present invention promotes hair growth of terminal hair, prolongs the growth phase, and increases long hair. Moreover, the treatment agent of the present invention promotes hair restoration and hair lengthening and speeds up the hair lengthening rate.

[0160] Furthermore, the treatment agent of the present invention can increase the number of hairs per hair follicle. The treatment agent of the present invention promotes hair growth and hair restoration in the frontal region or M-shaped site, which is intractable, and has a hair growth effect, hair restoration effect, and hair thickening effect for alopecia that is classified as Va, VI, or VII on the Hamilton-Norwood scale, which is wide area, severe androgenetic alopecia. The treatment agent of the present invention restores hair for alopecia areata and has the effect of preventing restored hair from falling out such that newly grown hair does not fall out after its application is stopped.

Some Results.

[0225] FIG. 41 A photographic diagram showing the therapeutic effect when a BNP gel was applied to a hair loss site of the crown and the frontal region of androgenetic alopecia case B16 test subject. The test subject faced downward in the photograph. P denotes the hair loss site before application, T1 denotes the hair loss site of the same site after 100 μg/g BNP gel was applied twice a day for 3 weeks, and T2 denotes the hair loss site of the same site when the application of 100 μg/g BNP gel was stopped after 3 weeks and from the next day 200 μg/g BNP gel was applied twice a day for 2 weeks. In P hair was scattered in the hair loss site within the range encircled by the dotted line, whereas in T1 hair with a feeling of volume grew densely in a central part within the range encircled by the dotted line, and in T2 the hair grew more densely and the so-called M-shaped hair loss site disappeared. In the photograph of T2, the reason why a central part within the range encircled by the dotted line, the so-called O-shaped hair loss site, was conspicuous is because the photograph was taken from a camera angle directly above the crown such that the crown, which was the remaining hair loss site, could be seen well.

Results in Weeks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20120238498_47-788018970.jpg

Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	19057  

Thumbs up

****** yeah, I think!

No ****ing way this is true. You're telling me this grows terminal hair in weeks, works for MPB and alopecia areata, turns grey hair back to its natural color, has no feminizing sides, works for high norwoods, works in the temples, and you won't lose your gains after stopping, so it permanently makes your hair resistant to DHT?

And who wrote that patent, a middle schooler? There are ways to begin a sentence that do not include the words furthermore and moreover.

Oh by the way, it also cures dandruff...

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    No ****ing way this is true. You're telling me this grows terminal hair in weeks, works for MPB and alopecia areata, turns grey hair back to its natural color, has no feminizing sides, works for high norwoods, works in the temples, and you won't lose your gains after stopping, so it permanently makes your hair resistant to DHT?

And who wrote that patent, a middle schooler? There are ways to begin a sentence that do not include the words furthermore and moreover.

Haha. This is just a brief excerpt I took.. There are tons of photos that go with this patent. Aren't you guys tired of this negativity? A combo of BNP and CNP with betamethasome does grow thick terminal hair. Why do you guys keep listening to these negative trolls? Don't you get tired of reading the same old petty arguments? I show you a new method of promoting hair growth that is backed by science, not marketing like neogenic or trx2 and get hated on...

Hi Knockin, this sounds great! Do you have a link to the patent with the other photos?

So..where can I buy this, and how many millions will it cost me?

Dude...I just got mind ****ed...I hope this is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    Haha. This is just a brief excerpt I took.. There are tons of photos that go with this patent. Aren't you guys tired of this negativity? A combo of BNP and CNP with betamethasome does grow thick terminal hair. Why do you guys keep listening to these negative trolls? Don't you get tired of reading the same old petty arguments? I show you a new method of promoting hair growth that is backed by science, not marketing like neogenic or trx2 and get hated on...
    Lmfao this guy just called me petty for being skeptical of a treatment that solves every hairloss problem known to humans forever with no sides while curing grey hair and dandruff. Wow.

Don't back off the claim bud, this doesn't just say it "grows thick terminal hair." Read that laundry list of cures and stick to it you're gonna try to refute me.

And don't appeal to the other members as though I'm trolling to ruin the party here. If anything I'm making sure a bunch of people don't get their hopes up to be let down for the billionth time by yet another product that promises the stars and doesn't ****ing work. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention but don't attack me when I raise completely reasonable suspicions of it.

The bolder the claim the greater the skepticism. You present the boldest of claims.

Lmfao this guy just called me petty for being skeptical of a treatment that solves every hairloss problem known to humans forever with no sides while curing grey hair and dandruff. Wow.

Don't back off the claim bud, this doesn't just say it "grows thick terminal hair." Read that laundry list of cures and stick to it you're gonna try to refute me.

And don't appeal to the other members as though I'm trolling to ruin the party here. If anything I'm making sure a bunch of people don't get their hopes up to be let down for the billionth time by yet another product that promises the stars and doesn't ****ing work. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention but don't attack me when I raise completely reasonable suspicions of it.

The bolder the claim the greater the skepticism. You present the boldest of claims.
    Get peoples hopes up? you do realize this is the cutting edge future treatments section of a hairloss forum dont you? Everyone on here has hopes of a cure or even a partial cure.

This patent calls for the use of potential combinations of A type B type and C type Natriuretic peptides in combination with betamethasome and or minoxidil. Of course they are gonna list every possible beneficial response to each combo. And patents are filed to protect inventions, so of course they are going to cover all possible effects to prevent others from using Natriuretic peptides in hair products.

And nowhere does it claim to give your follicles immunization to DHT.... just that the new growth lasted at least 6 months after cessation of the first treatment cycle. You made that "fact" up. Free your mind from these same old arguments.

I just wanted to show you guys that most of you are behind the curve on new info and science relating to hairloss. And No this particular method has yet to acheive full regrowth but the improvements are obvious.... the test subjects grew terminal, not vellous hairs.

Haters gonna hate

....And who wrote that patent, a middle schooler? There are ways to begin a sentence that do not include the words furthermore and moreover.

I suppose I should have read the whole thread before replying...apparently you were talking about the patent language.
    All I can say is, you are criticizing something you apparently have no experience with.
    A patent that can actually be LEGALLY defended has to be written in a certain way. They do not read like a Stephen King novel or a Popular Science article.

Legal text sounds almost like a different language, and is often referred to as "Legalese". I went through a long process of back and forth with lawyers (that also had substantial biology experience, in one case a molecular bio PhD and a law degree) in a highly reputable Boston firm. Once they had a grasp on the mechanisms, the language in the patent was such that I had to confirm they did actually understand what we had talked about, because it didn't seem to say what I thought it should, and they then explained the legal necessity of the wording. Also, the amount of "Whereas", "Moreover", "Furthermore", etc at the beginning of claim sentences is high and not related to good prose rules.